Other than some of the disgusting BC Rich shapes, I dunno if I can think of a higher end guitar I'd less like to own than that

Oh wait, yes I can. The normal Dimebag Razorback
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Dear god that's cheap. I've played one and I really liked it. It was comfortable, fast and sounded pretty decent. All these who talk crap about it have probably never played it because it says DIME on it, definitely try it first though.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Thats not really a sale... $600 bucks is what it should really be priced it... Sorry just my opinion... That is one of the only dean razorback gutiars i like and it does feel really nice.. But still pricey for what it is..
Quote by ThrashJeremy
Great Deal. My friend took back a Jackson RR to get it.

Your friend obviously has bad taste....
All the people posting "it's ugly" or "bad taste", please everyone has their own preference, but please don't post such non-constructive comments.
Wylde Man: I say go to the shop and try it out. You may or may not like the shape/feel.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
He doesn't have bad taste he just loves the sound of the Dean over the jackson. Hes also more into the look than the RR. I enjoy the Razorback more than any RR. Ive never tried the V but I bet its pretty good.