This is just a straight shot of me messing around, something I came up with that I thought sounded pretty good, so I recorded it. Has a pretty Celtic feel I think. Hope you enjoy it, will probably flesh out a song from this jam. always happy to crit yours too. Its on my ug profile, called Keeping The Tradition. Thanks Guys and enjoy
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Last edited by ledroses23 at Mar 11, 2008,
I love that, it has a very Celtic feel. While listening to it, I started thinking that it'd suit the guy who sang for Simple Minds really well.

I love your tone on this, too, it's great.

Had a listen to your other stuff too, you've got some talent, bro. Really enjoyed it all.

Crit me?
ahhhhhh i love the intro chords hmmmmmm have a celtic sounds, what chords are they like jazzy ones i suspect, i think it woul dactually sound quite gd with some scottish guy singing over the top of it, not normally my type of music but maybe you could add a solo to keep it a bit more interesting keep it up mate

could you crit mine please https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808371

thnx
Thanks for listening. I know the guitar is a bit out, but it was just a 'rough draft' per say. For those wondering, i capoed the 4th fret in DADGAD tuning on a 6 string, then alternated betwee F# dorian and mixolydian. I have left a comment on all of your songs, and really like pretty much all of them. Thanks again for listening.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG