my bus driver is a rapist. every day he talks to this girl and calls her "jenna jenna" (her name is jenna). he always asks how she slept last night.f he is ghetto and his name is ED and he suspended me from the bus for pissing in a bottle (a 6th grader told on me). post some crazy things about your bus driver
jam guitars
telecaster body
maple unfinished fretboard
line 6 spider 2 amp
I had a bus driver, we called him B.O. Man.
The bus was refered to as 'the tin can'.

I had another bus driver called Bill. He perved on the hot girls. And got them chocolates.
Quote by littlebiscuit09
my bus driver is a rapist. every day he talks to this girl and calls her "jenna jenna" (her name is jenna). he always asks how she slept last night.f he is ghetto and his name is ED and he suspended me from the bus for pissing in a bottle (a 6th grader told on me). post some crazy things about your bus driver

U pissed in a bottle? LMAO well anyways my bus driver doesnt talk and I dont know lol.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
we have a bus driver called Lol (I kid you not, Its short for Laurence apparently) who plays Shadows Fall and similar bands REALLY loud. It pisses of the chavs soooo much.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
my bus driver wears shorts till xmas...she said its a family thing and they arent allowed to wear pants till after xmas...we live in ohio...so its damn cold by then...
my bus driver is a gangster... literally! he says yo and doug and all that stuff.
my principal rubs ppls shoulders when he talks to them. his first name is joe but he prefers to be called his last name and so one time my friend asked if he could call the principal joe and our principal hugged him tightly and said "id prefer you not do that honey"
jam guitars
telecaster body
line 6 spider 2 amp
one of my old bus drivers had quite a strange face
imagine an asian(indian) version of this with a slightly bigger odder shaped upper lip

he also makes strange hand gesture to no one too
for instance i was just standing up near wear the drivers seat is (no seats left)
he just starts whirling his hand round his head as if he was a helicopter of some sort
..........i was very confused
Quote by dude21666
my bus driver is a gangster... literally! he says yo and doug and all that stuff.

is his name doug pehaps?
Tell somebody about it.

Who knows, maybe you can help a girl from being taken advantage of in the future if it goes unsaid.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
He calls her Jenna Jenna? He could be like that guy off Goodfellas:
'I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers.'
and to make the story better jenna jenna is a little girl and my bus driver is a big ghetto dude
jam guitars
telecaster body
line 6 spider 2 amp
My bus driver is a psycho soccer mom/ nazi that doesn't know how to drive. End of story.
Quote by littlebiscuit09
every day he talks to this girl and calls her "jenna jenna" (her name is jenna)

Wow, I never would have guessed that.

And I don't have a bus driver anymore, but when I did, it was just some old lady who said about 10 words a year.
we bulied a teacher out the school and now he drives the school bus and he said once if you do well in school your go far in life!

Quote by littlebiscuit09

so?? i have a ****ing vice principle that does that, he goes in the middle of girl cliques and flirts with them, hes such a tool.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by RPGoof
My History teacher puts his arm around girls when he is in range and talking to them.

I'm pretty sure a teacher could get fired for doing that.

Keep that in mind if he pisses you off.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
All bus drivers over here are utter twats. I think it's the only requirement.

EDIT: Also, your bus driver is probably just a nice guy. You, however, sound like a moron - what with your pissing into a bottle on a school bus.
Last edited by xX*Zeppelin*Xx at Mar 11, 2008,
LOL you pissed in a bottle?? um i have a different bus driver every day, usually, because i take public transport. they don't really do anything except what they're supposed to do.
sup?
I'm not a middle schooler who thinks he'll be cool in front of his friends by peeing in a bottle for teh lawlz.

I never rode the bus, he seems like a nice bus driver.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter