ok, i'm trying so hard to learn the solo to iron man (first one) but I am really stuck where you go D--9h11--11b-- and then it pauses and it goes fast and back to normal. I can do that part I just put but don't know what to do after that, I've tried tabs but they are of no help for some reason. PLEASE HELP ANYBODY. (if anyone does actually help, just like put a little tab thingy and like describe what to do) this would be MUCH appreciated.
Originally Posted by: Colgate Total
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
practice lazy ****er
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
practice lazy ****er

you dumb ****, I don't understand what the tabs are wanting me to do, that's why I need help
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
Well practise is hard when you don't have the right parts to play. I don't know what part you actually mean mate, have you tried the Power Tabs, if you have the sotfware that is?
Oh basically you play the 9th fret then hammer on quickly to the 11th fret and then bend the 11th fret.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused

e|-----------------------------------|
b|-----------------------------------|
g|-----------------------------------|
d|----11--9------------------------|
a|------------11-10-9-7----------|
e|-------------------------7-7/9-9|

From memory, you just go back to the pre-solo riff.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
how about you listen to the song?
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
no, I want you to describe what to do with the tabs lol. Ok, none of yall have it right.
this is all the solo I know:

E--7h9--, A--7h9--9p7--, E--h9--, A--7h9--9/11--, D--9-9-9h11--, G--9-, D--11-11p9--, A--h11-,G--9-9-,D--9p7-,A--h11-,D-9h11--11b-......then that pause and real fast **** for a split second comes in