Just out of curiosity does anyone know what kind of amps Bob Marley used live?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Sounds really clean, 90% chance a Fender of some sort.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I'd like to know too :p maybe someone has been to Bob Marley's museum and seen it there? If it's there at all... I know that his guitar is there.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Sounds really clean, 90% chance a Fender of some sort.

Thats what I was thinking. One with a lot of headroom at that because he has one of the cleanest tones I've ever heard.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Well according to legend Steve Jones stole a Twin Reverb from Bob Marley so he probably used those at some point.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
Well according to legend Steve Jones stole a Twin Reverb from Bob Marley so he probably used those at some point.

Yeah it sounds like it might be something like that. Really clean amp with no breakup.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm