I would really like a line6 floor pod. the smallest one is like 199 in stores. i was wonderin if i could get it used for under 100? or like a digitech that is pretty much the same thing for under 100?
i'm selling mine
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
ok ChaoticVengence How much??

and a digitech rp250 goes for 150 new. ill pay like 75+shippin maybe for it if its used

Edit: either of you can pm me. i would really like to try and get either of them
Last edited by MEGALODON at Mar 11, 2008,
Quote by Van-Hannam
How much ChaoticVengence? (sorry for the hijack)

yea dude thats real beat..
well i'm thinking 120 (canadian) it's hardly used, been sitting ina a shop for like 4 months trying to sell it, i only really used it for like 5 months, just wasn't wat i was looking for, but if you know thats what you want, it's amazing, just personally not my thing
Gear:
Floor Pod (for sale)
Yeah. My friend is sellin his for like 120 and i thought that was a bit steep for me. im a little low on cash. id do it for under 100 possibly
as i said in the PM i sent you tho, it's cuz of what i paid for it that i want to sell it for that, tahts the thing
Gear:
Floor Pod (for sale)
Yea that is quite a difference tho. and the exchange rate is now the american dollar is close to same as the canadaian