I'm looking to update my pickups.. probbably just the neck cuz thats the one i use most.
I have a ibanez GAX50(good luck finding it, doesnt exist according to the company)... but its the same thign as the GAX70 with only 1 vol/tone

I have a Peavey bandit 112 transtube as my amp... 80watts i belive

i also use a korg ax10g as my effects pedal.

the bridge is kinda muddy and i want somethign a little cleaner with a better middle and high tone. any reccomendations? their humbuckers.

thanksss
new pups only make a difference with a good amp.

i have no experience with your's, but you have been warned
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
new pups only make a difference with a good amp.

i have no experience with your's, but you have been warned

+230549320203803248

Pickups are an extremely tiny part of your tone. A New amp would be a much better idea. What is your budget and genre(s) that you play?
well i really like my amp. and i recently got it. its dam well loud and has awesome tone. I do mostly alternative stuff but do a lot of other styles too. Im just looking for pickup suggestions. i like the amp but am nont rdy to replace the guitar.
DiMarzio PAF Joe if your going for the neck pickup,
DiMarzio Mo'Joe if you're going for the bridge.
well what im really looking for is more middle tones. and too get better sustain without investing in a new guitar.
my ibanez had crappy pickups too with it. they were muddy and lacked high frequencies. and new pickups can remove that problem somewhat.

if you want to sculpt the frequencies more then an eq pedal will help you and if you are serious about getting good tone its a must have anyway so i suggest you get one of them first.