Would it be hard at all to change a Wrap Around Bridge to a Tune O Matic?

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Junior that sounds good for a very cheap epiphone, but not bad for an over all guitar. I'd like to be able to adjust the intonation on the strings and also I like the feel of the Tune-O-Matic.

So, is there anything I need to know?

I looked at the TonePros Bridge and Tailpiece, should I get the small or large posts? I took out the bridge on the guitar and I see the two silver pieces that are in the guitar and took a quick look at the bridge on my Gibson Les Paul and found that they look like they'll fit the large ones.

And how should I screw in the tailpiece? what tools?

And I think thats all, thanks.
You would need to drill holes in order to put in a TOM and Stoptail. But, on some sites like Stewmac.com or WDmusic.com, they sell adjustable wrap-around bridges. I would get one of those. Stew Mac has a few cool ones.
I saw those on sites too. They seem pretty cool, but do they feel the same as the regular bridges with the stop bar?

The wraparound bridge seems kinda big and like it feels uncomfortable to do pam muting for me.
That depends in what you think makes your wraparound bridge uncomfy. If it's the large screw, then you're not gonna like Stew-Mac's because they have a huge screw there too.

...but does the wraparound bridge and the TOM bridge not use the same kinds of bushings? Then it'd just be a matter of getting the bridge and studs (make sure you get the correct width- but you should also look into it instead of just going by my half-baked ramblings). I'd personally make string-through holes for the strings to anchor in, and not use a tailpiece. It looks better IMO and is supposed to make your sustain better.
Only real option is an adjustable wrap around. Drilling holes for stop piece or string thrus is not so easy to do correctly. And the epis use metric parts so most aftermarket bridges dont fit them. So the studs may look the same but the spacing is just different enough. And Im pretty sure the stud spacing on wrap arounds is different than TOM bridges.
hmm, I guess I won't do it then. And yeah it's one of those $100 ones, I just happend to have one for some reason, I duno, haha.

I wanted to customize it so I could use it more, kinda like the John Lennon Les Paul. I don't play it often because of it lacking the rhythm pickup and I use that a lot. I guess I could just save up for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom then.
Quote by Mockingbird452
hmm, I guess I won't do it then. And yeah it's one of those $100 ones, I just happend to have one for some reason, I duno, haha.

I wanted to customize it so I could use it more, kinda like the John Lennon Les Paul. I don't play it often because of it lacking the rhythm pickup and I use that a lot. I guess I could just save up for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom then.

get a standard. theyre very good. no need to go for the custom. (although thats not a popular view around these parts...)
Thank you please.
I really don't see the need to make it more complicated than it needs to be.
If you want adjustable saddles, just buy one of these for $28.

(Invalid img)

http://store.guitarfetish.com/chbastinwrbr.html

But tbh, the nut on those is the worst. I'd replace that before the bridge.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.