Madonna has been inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at a star-studded ceremony in New York.

True or false? 10 Things you didn’t know about Madonna.
See below for the answers.

Madonna is 5 feet, 4½ inches (1.64 m) tall.

Nude photos of Madonna taken in 1977 appeared in the July editions of Playboy and Penthouse Magazines in 1985.

Madonna was sued by her next-door neighbor in 1990 for having a hedge that had grown too high, which blocked his view.

In 1990, 13-year-old Keith Sorrentino filed a $500,000 (£294,118) lawsuit against Madonna, claiming he suffered nightmares and bed-wetting problems after an incident outside Madonna’s home when she allegedly flung him to the ground.

In 1991, Madonna's 'Rescue Me', entered the US hot 100 at No.15, making her the highest-debuting female artist in rock history.

In 1993, Catholic churches in San Juan, Puerto Rico asked residents to tie black ribbons on trees in protest against Madonna's first live appearance in the country.

Madonna does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

At the end of Madonna's wedding ceremony, she and her new husband Guy Ritchie were given two rolls of toilet paper by Susan Brown, the minister, as it is one of the minister's traditions.

Madonna has won 9 Razzie Awards, including Worst Actress for "Shanghai Surprise" in 1987, Worst Actress for "Who's that Girl" in 1988, Worst Actress for "Body of Evidence" in 1994, Worst Supporting Actress for "Four Rooms" in 1996, Worst Actress of the Century in 2000.

In 2000 Madonna played her first show in eight years when she performed a short 20 minute set at New York's Roseland Ballroom. Madonna wore a tight black vest bearing the sequined name of 18 year-old Britney Spears.

True or false?
Click here to see http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/madonna.php
"In 1990, 13-year-old Keith Sorrentino filed a $500,000 (£294,118) lawsuit against Madonna, claiming he suffered nightmares and bed-wetting problems after an incident outside Madonna’s home when she allegedly flung him to the ground."

Hahhhahahaahah
I have Madonna's sex book.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
10 Things you didn’t want to know about Madonna

fixed
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
lol
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
madonna is a dumb bitch that wore out her welcome years ago, and now that she thinks she can play guitar and speaks with a british accent she should just go **** herself
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
The jokes on you I already knew all that stuff.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
/enters pit

what's this?

rabbale rabble rabble rabble...... rabblerabblerabble!!!

/exits pit
TRUE OR FALSE: MADONNA HAS POINTY TRIANGLE BOOBS?!?!

Very true.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Mudbugclub
In 1991, Madonna's 'Rescue Me', entered the US hot 100 at No.15, making her the highest-debuting female artist in rock history.

Madonna =/= Rock.

FAIL.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Quote by FrEeYoUrHaTe
Like i give a **** about Madonna

And why not?

She has some pretty awesome tracks, IMO. Sure, she may not be the most lovable person in person, but she's made some good music over the past 20 years.
Quote by BMXfreak000
Madonna =/= Rock.

FAIL.

Who are you to judge?

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
does madonna even write her own songs? are her "reinventions" her ideas or the record company's?
Quote by fastlanestoner
madonna is a dumb bitch that wore out her welcome years ago, and now that she thinks she can play guitar and speaks with a british accent she should just go **** herself

Ahh that's so interesting, oh wait, shut up.
In/Rainbows
I really don't care about Madonna. There is no reason to make a big deal out of her. If sex didn't sell, she wouldn't be around. (I'm not talking about the book.)
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
I really don't care about Madonna. There is no reason to make a big deal out of her. If sex didn't sell, she wouldn't be around. (I'm not talking about the book.)

You know, she did make an awfull lot of great pop songs.
In/Rainbows
for the last ****ing time Madonna is not a rock artist, whoever keeps saying that needs to drink some chemicals and paint the wall with their own brains. Im not refferring to TS, im reffering to the ****ers who let her into the rock hall of fame but not Jeff Beck.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Mudbugclub

Since when does this bitch make rock?
she shouldn't be in the rock n roll hall of fame, she should be in the 'old-used-to-be-hot-but-not-anymore, washed up, pop star hall of fame'.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
**** madonna, she has triangle tits and a flat ass!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by freedoms_stain
I like her song "Frozen" I care not for facts about her.

Yeah, that song is great.
It's gonna be a blue day
her daughter has a monobrow
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated