Page 1 of 2
I seem to find that 90% of the worlds problems are because they are hungry. A collective hunger, I was hungry today and quite pissed. I was angry staring at everyone. I walked home, then I made some coffee, thought about playing banjo but didnt, ate a muffin now I feel good.

When my dads hungry he is very irritable, my brothers tired when hes hungry, my Mom doesn't have the emotion of anger so I cant tell. What about you UG Gathering? What are you like hungry, and what do you eat to combat it? I just took the california high school english exit exam so i'm all in essay mode.
When I'm hungry I punch myself in the stomach until it shuts up, then I put on clown make-up to distract myself from hunger.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
I don't get very hungry, I eat a lot. When I am, however, I tend to simply get a bit fidgety until I can eat something.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
when im hungry i will kill for food

The Ultimate Game..... HUMAN. I would think Gorillas would be hard to kill. And leopards.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't get very hungry, I eat a lot. When I am, however, I tend to simply get a bit fidgety until I can eat something.

Im shifty a good 75% so this doesn't apply. I get all snapper turtley.
When I'm hungry I often look at things like animals, small children and buildings and think "lunch"
ohai little sig.
I've wrestled for the four years I was in high school. My sophomore year was the worst; I had to drop 17 pounds to make weight, which transferred to near-anorexic like conditions. I was told that during those four months, I gave off an aura of being absolutely miserable (which I was), as well as being a complete douchebag to...well...everyone.

Nothing makes you appreciate food like not being able to eat it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I seem to find that 90% of the worlds problems are because they are hungry. A collective hunger, I was hungry today and quite pissed. I was angry staring at everyone. I walked home, then I made some coffee, thought about playing banjo but didnt, ate a muffin now I feel good.

When my dads hungry he is very irritable, my brothers tired when hes hungry, my Mom doesn't have the emotion of anger so I cant tell. What about you UG Gathering? What are you like hungry, and what do you eat to combat it? I just took the california high school english exit exam so i'm all in essay mode.

I am hoping you have something to back this up, that is very unrealistic, though being hungry has caused many problems, it is definetely not 90% of the earth's problem, sure every human has a problem and weakness in hunger, but it's not the cause for everything that's wrong with the earth.
Quote by maccas666
I am hoping you have something to back this up, that is very unrealistic, though being hungry has caused many problems, it is definetely not 90% of the earth's problem, sure every human has a problem and weakness in hunger, but it's not the cause for everything that's wrong with the earth.

'Twas kidding. Seriously I was 'jokin. ''''''''''''
i eat babies
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
The Ultimate Game..... HUMAN. I would think Gorillas would be hard to kill. And leopards.

Have you ever seen a gorilla? They just sit there all day eating leaves. You could probably just walk up to it and stab it in the face, no problem.
Quote by CLVPX
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
i eat babies

I dont like little gentile kids with blond hair. You all know the like. I dont like white people much in general. American white people of course.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I dont like white people much in general.

You and me both bro! KILL WHITEY!

*disregard the fact that I'm white*
Quote by CLVPX
I'm delicious..
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by SkyValley
You and me both bro! KILL WHITEY!

*disregard the fact that I'm white*

Well there are different types of white. #1: Blond haired GENTILE White, all look the same you know? #2: Everyone else not too white in my brook.(Brook)
Quote by ThePeacefrog
'Twas kidding. Seriously I was 'jokin. ''''''''''''

Dam, i was in the mood for an argument.
Quote by maccas666
Dam, i was in the mood for an argument.

I know, I'll start you off........ (Douche)
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Well there are different types of white. #1: Blond haired GENTILE White, all look the same you know? #2: Everyone else not too white in my brook.(Brook)

I have blonde hair
Quote by synpet713192
I have blonde hair

Lemme take a gander at you. Yes, but your not BLONDE white gentile, like midwest, which is fine but I dont like them to start out. Your good, your good. Oh and you might be Sam from yous avatar.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
cigarettes and caffine, if i have enough of both i can go all day without thinking of food.

Thats not good for you. Unless you live in New York. You can quit easy though, my gramps and pops just did.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Lemme take a gander at you. Yes, but your not BLONDE white gentile, like midwest, which is fine but I dont like them to start out. Your good, your good. Oh and you might be Sam from yous avatar.

Ooh ooh do me next!
Quote by CLVPX
Quote by SkyValley
Ooh ooh do me next!

You just want me to say gander huh. Fine. Your ok, ill do good white people checks like lice testing. You check out fine, just fine. Fine and good are the same so. My internet tone makes me sound kind of ANGRY so read it like a rabbit i typing it.
I'll just be hungry and behave like always.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Highly irritable.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
I dont like little gentile kids with blond hair. You all know the like. I dont like white people much in general. American white people of course.

Now what would the Buddha say to that?

-SD
Last edited by SilentDeftone at Mar 11, 2008,
I'm never hungry, because I always keep a zip-lock baggy full of small children in my pocket.
Quote by metallicafan616
what is hair metal?

Fail.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Highly irritable.

-SD

Snapper Turtle irritable or like yippy dog irritable.
Quote by Wanna l3
I'm never hungry, because I always keep a zip-lock baggy full of small children in my pocket.

That line has been used a number of times already. Its ok.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Is that bad?

Yup because I'll be hungry . In fact, I'm hungry right now. And this thread is making me hungrier.
*grabs razorblade*

Oh I think that I just realized how being hungry affects me .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Naw at meh leg for bout an hour. Would eat teh food, but I can't open the bag =[ Whats a man to do when he is high?
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
I turn into a royal asshole.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by jeremessmore
alright imagine 9/11 now take that and imagine it times 10 now imgaine a kid getting some food out of the fridge there ya go

So, explosions of hunger? Im confused here.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
That line has been used a number of times already. Its ok.

I'm just used to real life when I'm the only one to say stuff like that.
Quote by metallicafan616
what is hair metal?

Fail.
Page 1 of 2