my dad just tried giving me the "father-son-talk"...

it was odd, he just kinda repeated himself about 5 times and i just sat there and nodded. its happend before but like, last time he did it i wasn't in a relationship... and i was still a virgin lol. don't get me wrong like, my dads awesome and i could talk to him about anything... just seemed kinda awkward when it shouldn't have been.

any similar awkward stories? lol
before i went to germany on a school trip my mum and my dad sat down next to me and gave me a condom.. i was like WTF
my parents are religious. i had to learn what goes where from the internet
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
before i went to germany on a school trip my mum and my dad sat down next to me and gave me a condom.. i was like WTF

thats AWESOME lol

go screw the eurpean chicks as much as you want son, just wear protection
Quote by ForfeitTheGame

Dude that is wicked.. like the other guy said, have fun with the Europeans ahah
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
haha no... deff not... my dad never gave me a sex speach and my sister asked him why he said mat noes to wear a rubber haha.......
Quote by ForfeitTheGame

What good do they think A SINGLE condom is going to do you? If you they think you're going to fuck while you're off in Germany, they should realize you're not going to stop after one time.

As for me, no. I have no awkward family moments. Probably the only advantage to social isolation.
Quote by fastlanestoner
my parents are religious. i had to learn what goes where from the internet

+15434354
on topic though, them looking at my history and learning how much the intarwebz had taught me =/
It happened to my friend and I swear this is true and, god, awkward like ****

It was a family reunion, for some reason his grand mother drank a little bit to much, and suddenly all the girls (wich are all from his family) talked about there nipples and their size. His grand mother told her's were big and brown, she laugh, and his uncle laugh and said that would be funny to see that.

So she flash her boobs.
Quote by Overaid
I happened to my friend and I swear this is true and, god, awkward like ****

It was a family reunion, for some reason his grand mother drank a little bit to much, and suddenly all the girls (wich are all from his family) talked about there nipples and their size. His grand mother told her's were big and brown, she laugh, and his uncle laugh and said that would be funny to see that.

So she flash her boobs.

Ahh, freakish families uniting in the house of intoxication
Getting baked with your parents is weird as hell at first.

But then it gets pretty fun.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My mother tried to give me that talk... I still don't understand aren't birds a bit bigger than bee's?....

I remember this kid from my primary school who thought that sex meant jumping up and down on a girls bed...i would loved to have seen his first date lol
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
Not really for me. I never got "the talk" so luckily I never had to go through with that. Maybe the worst time was when my mom found pr0nz on my history and I blamed it on my dad.
Quote by slowerbutharder
what the hell your 19 and he gave you a talk?

yeah i know, they still think i'm 13 though... lol
he actually started the talk with "now i know i should have told you this years ago....."

now that i think about it... it wasn't really about sex, just about me and my girlfriend
My mom found "naughty" notes in my pocket when she washed my jeans...
They weren't REALLY, it was a bunch of inside jokes...
:p
Quote by Rengori
If you haven't noticed, girls pants magically fly off when you play Hey There Delilah.

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Maybe the Canadians shouldn't try to illegally cross into the sea.

Never thought of...

I fail.
Quote by dudetheman
Getting baked with your parents is weird as hell at first.

But then it gets pretty fun.

Dude yeah, when I first got stoned with my dad it was weird as ****, same with my best friend and his mom.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
my parents are divorced, and one time a car ride home with me and my dad he was saying stuff about like how me and my brother comes first. and him dating other people and stuff...and i know how closed off he usually is so that went kinda awkward
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.