So I wrote a little chord progression with a melody to it. I am just wondering if it is worth continuing and whether I should make it into a song or just scrap it completely. Its in my profile. Thanks,
Be cool.
i think it could be worth continuing, the recording sound isnt the greatest but im sure it could become something good
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
ya i would continue it, but with the melody, come in a little later, and move around a little more, like use some more bassy notes in the scale.
good job tho, good effects
Thanks guys. I know the recording isn't the best, I need to buy better mics. But any suggestions of what I could do to improve? I am not going to put the melody in right away, maybe right before or after the solo. I was thinking of adding two guitars, and maybe doubling the rhythm for a fatter sound?
Be cool.
sounds like a good idea

hha i just noticed we live like 15 minutes from eachother
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Quote by \m/, DylaN ,\m/
sounds like a good idea

hha i just noticed we live like 15 minutes from eachother

Yeah lol. Man, that was one crazy storm we had a day or two ago. The snow is just piled up.
Be cool.
**** that sucked, shovelled my driveway and my girlfriends a few times each...
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Quote by \m/, DylaN ,\m/
**** that sucked, shovelled my driveway and my girlfriends a few times each...

Yeah man. I hate shoveling the driveway.
Be cool.
is the melody in the right key? it doesnt really seem to fit, its not bad though nice job. continue working on it,

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by CroneR
is the melody in the right key? it doesnt really seem to fit, its not bad though nice job. continue working on it,

To be honest, I have no idea man. I improvise that stuff, and I just do it by ear. I don't really play any scales or know keys.
Be cool.