someone was telling me about how the Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuodo was talking about how his fans were a bunch of little bitches or something. I cant believe anyone would say that about their own fans. Can someone please find me a link to this interview where he says that, i want to see his exact words. I tried google by the way. didnt find it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Mar 11, 2008,
Its spelt Rivers Cuomo I think.

Can;t help ya though don't think, is it text or video?
Their album "Pinkerton" was a concept album about Rivers trying to find meaningful love out of all the hordes of groupie women; he'd just been in a motorbike accident and was drugged up for a long time. Later he likened the album to the morning after a party where you just threw up everywhere and at the time he was so proud of himself, but when he woke up he knew that everyone was mad at him for throwing up everywhere.
Quote by st.stephen
Their album "Pinkerton" was a concept album about Rivers trying to find meaningful love out of all the hordes of groupie women; he'd just been in a motorbike accident and was drugged up for a long time. Later he likened the album to the morning after a party where you just threw up everywhere and at the time he was so proud of himself, but when he woke up he knew that everyone was mad at him for throwing up everywhere.

must........restist...... pear
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I think it was in an issue of Guitar World. I don't have that issue but in the 300th anniversary issue that just came out, there was a letter from somebody mentioning that Rivers Cuomo calling his fans bitches.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.