hey guys, just uploaded a couple pop punk songs. let me know what you think!

I recorded them in my basement with a $100 guitar into a JCM2000, a really cheap bass straight in, and a Roland V-Drum set.

also, I'm a guitarist, not a singer, so let me know what you think of my voice.

they're in my profile, "Better Off" and "Who Needs Who".
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
not really my time of music but for that its really good i liked it doesnt sound bad for the equitment
Quote by m arlboro
not really my time of music but for that its really good i liked it doesnt sound bad for the equitment

thanks dude. any comments on my vocals?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
thanks dude. any comments on my vocals?

I really dont think there bad just keep singing and it will slowly get better keep it up
Quote by m arlboro
I really dont think there bad just keep singing and it will slowly get better keep it up

thanks man i really had a rough time recording "Who Needs Who," mostly the chorus, and wanted to see how others thought it sounded.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

sounds pretty good for what it is. as long as you all keep improving together, there sounds to be some potential.
I got over the whole pop-punk thing a while back, but I enjoyed listening to those. They're pretty catchy and have a lot of energy, which was good to find.

I like your vocals on Who Needs Who more than on Better Off. You'll find your voice improves with practise, but it's not at all bad, I found it to be fairly good, considering you're not usually a singer.

Keep working on it, and keep writing, you've done well there.

Crit me?
Quote by snot_foster25
They're pretty catchy and have a lot of energy, which was good to find.

thanks dude, i was always kinda worried it wouldn't hook anybody.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

in better off the singing is that bad but not the best ive heard, the opening guitar is really good, nice catchy and the drums are gd but sometimes fills are over used the chorus is quite catchy, i can imagine u having a lot of energy live :P i really like who needs who, it sounds a lot like all american rejects if you've heard of them, and the singing is alot better than better off, keep up the gd work.

could you crit mine please https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808371

thnx
thanks dude i think the problem with my voice in "Better Off" are simply the words I'm singing.. i don't have much room to really sound good haha.

i'll crit yours after school.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Better Off:
I liked the intro riff but I don't really like whatever you are using for drums, they sound too loud. What the drums were actually playing was good though. I thought that your voice was good considering that you said your not a singer. Overall pretty good, well done!

Thanks for critting mine too
I just re-recorded and re-posted "Who Needs Who". opinions?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

the vocals are crap.. jk no their decent actually I mean your not some god sent singer but for your genre of music almost none of them can really sing. The band sounds good, but dont be too complacent with that keep pushing out songs, no one else will write whats in your head but you.
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
listened to who needs who... vocals on the verse are great although the backup vocal track is a little loud... its distracting. chorus youre out of key i think, but keep practicing.. your voice sounds good.
Quote by vinestreet98
listened to who needs who... vocals on the verse are great although the backup vocal track is a little loud... its distracting. chorus youre out of key i think, but keep practicing.. your voice sounds good.

yeah, i turned it up so i could hear me and i forgot to turn it back down when i bounced it lol. thanks though
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

I think you guys are pretty good actually. Your vocals go outta of key a bit but there still good. Could you crit the stuff in my profile. Just leave a comment thanks.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM