Ok so St patricks day is this friday right? I heard that the catholic church changed it to friday.

Me and a friend were gonna drive to savannah which has like the 2nd largest parade in the US and see if we could have a good time.

But we're both 16 and we could bring weed/alcohol but is there much for us to do down there? I mean we can drive around and get high/drunk in our own town.

Are there usually any festivities for 2 16 yr olds at these things? If its usually filled with a bunch of 20-30 yr olds then i dont really wanna go. Thats what happened on new years and we were bummed.
Savannah is awesome. It's not going to be dominated by a bunch of older people, it'll be a pretty broad spectrum. Chances are, you will be able to get high or drunk when you please.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
how can you move st patricks day =O... i got an idea, lets move christmas to the 30th because we're be having holier **** going on for the next couple days...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
You can't move St. Patricks day, it's OUR day.

Also, the 15th is Saturday.

Edit: Damn, apparently the Catholic church moved it themselves.
Quote by SaXXoN
You can't move St. Patricks day, it's OUR day.

Also, the 15th is Saturday.

Edit: Damn, apparently the Catholic church moved it themselves.

Orly? i'm assuming "our" means Irish?

i'm not familiar with the area, but if it were me, i think anywhere with a lot of people would be worth a try, sitting around in your own town wouldn't be much fun anyway...

My mind is going. I can feel it.