Mine wanna see if you can snag a used one but a lot of people really dig those pedals.
If you wanted to play Dragonforce, you can just buy an old game boy at a garage sale. Lots cheaper than buying a Whammy.

But, seriously, sure, it should work. I don't believe in whammy effects (regular vibrato arm is enough for me), but it should work for you.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i'd get if i had the money, and wasn't saving up for a talkbox
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I giggled when I read that you like dragonforce. I just spent a half hour trying to beat it on medium on GHIII.
It's ok. I've got one, but if you play alot of RATM it would be useful.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by SoCalDirtDragon
http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-Whammy-Pedal-with-MIDI-Control-100883446-i1124231.gc

I like RATM and Dragonforce, so I thought that this would work good. Is it worth it?

Its fun to play around with but personally I wouldn't use it enough to justify the price. Try to find one used. They're great pedals with some sweet sounds but like I said I just wouldn't use it enough to pay that much but if I did I would have gotten it a long time ago.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.