the craziest thing that's ever happened to you.

hm, dontcha love trying to find something to do ?
I was almost killed by a monster, who swiped at me. As I backed away, trembling in fear, he told me, "Heed my warning. Use the searchbar."
I placed a Listerine Breath Strip on my eye.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I arrived home fromwork yesterday to see 4 cows in my front yard. That's not the crazy part, they had run down and killed my 2 dogs and were eating them, and the big bull was getting ass raped by a bald scottich midget wearing a purple body suit.

That was crazy ****.
Quote by strat335
i had sex.

That's not weird, that's just gross
ohai little sig.
I watched a Hannah Montanah show with my little sis, and I'm worried that I'm gay now...
Quote by synpet713192
I was almost killed by a monster, who swiped at me. As I backed away, trembling in fear, he told me, "Heed my warning. Use the searchbar."

+1 haha..
Quote by Sabbath89
I placed a Listerine Breath Strip on my eye.

OW!

i've gotten so much crap in my left eye. stain remover, bleach, turpentine, paint thinner, motor oil, transmission fluid, cork grease...pretty much everything except sexual things, i'd say. surprise i can still see.

things do seem yellower in my left eye than my right...that may have something to do with it.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I got hit by a car, ironically enough it was a hot chick who ran me over.
I so badly wanted to flirt, but i realised i just got hit by her, so i called her a slut, picked my push bike up and rode away.

The pain didn't come till later.
Quote by lo_jack
I had a threesome- with ur mom and hannah montana.

I saw half of a Hannah Montana concert
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
I saw half of a Hannah Montana concert

I double fisted her at the concert