View poll results: Which one?
The Loomis
21 51%
Rg1527
11 27%
S7320
9 22%
Voters: 41.
If it was my choice I would get the Loomis. They are great.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I'm waiting for the Hellraiser C-7 FR to come out. But if I had to choose one of the Ibanez seven strings, I'd definitely go with the S, or wait until the seven string Xiphos (which looks fuckin' awesome) is available.
Going with the Loomis because that prestige has a basswood body and while that Ibanez 7 doesn't look too bad, I think the Loomis will be better.
the ibanez s7320 is the better choice.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Ibanez S7320... definitely
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
So many metal teens who think they're tough will come on here saying "Get the loomis man, schecters or awesome!"

I'll tell you now, Ibanez > any shecter. Unless it's a 500$ Ibanez vs a 1000+$ shecter.

Finding a good 7 string is annyoing, Guitar center is a joke and usually never has 7 strings.
Quote by deaththrashcore
I'm waiting for the Hellraiser C-7 FR to come out. But if I had to choose one of the Ibanez seven strings, I'd definitely go with the S, or wait until the seven string Xiphos (which looks fuckin' awesome) is available.

Are you serious? is the Xiphoes 7 string coming out?
Quote by nan0
Are you serious? is the Xiphoes 7 string coming out?

it is out

the loomis looks sweet. And I dont like maple......
XD where? I only some custom pictures lol.

*edit* ahg, it's a fixed bridge X-X...

I wanted it trem. I saw this one before.
Quote by nan0
So many metal teens who think they're tough will come on here saying "Get the loomis man, schecters or awesome!"

I'll tell you now, Ibanez > any shecter. Unless it's a 500$ Ibanez vs a 1000+$ shecter.

Finding a good 7 string is annyoing, Guitar center is a joke and usually never has 7 strings.

There is no Schecter over a thousand. Unless they rose the price on the Synyster Gates model, but that's not worth it anyway.

Oh, and you're wrong. Ibanez isn't greater than any Schecter. It's a matter of preference. Some people prefer crap, and some people prefer Schecter :P
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Well im probably going for the schecter because if i go for an Ibanez its almost defiantly going to need a set of blackouts in it...
S7320 for sure
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I would say the rg but only because I don't like signatures models or s models.
Schecter for sure!
Also, Schecter does have $1000 guitars (the new Hollywood classics)
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
i like the loomis or the ibanez s7320
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama