So I just got photoshop CS3 from a friend and I have never used any of the programs before. Last night I played around with illustrator but didn't do anything that fun. does anyone have any tips or websites that I could go to to start learning how to use all the programs? thanks for the help!
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Never heard of photohop. Sounds interesting. Anyone wanna crack it for me?

but seriously. It's not that difficult. There should be some books you could buy that take you through it. I'm taking a class at school where they taught us how to use it. Maybe your school has that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
www.metacafe.com usually has some good videos on working with photoshop. Im not sure if it is exactly CS3 (thats a very professional version mostly used by professional graphic designers)

Its really more complex than an every day person would need.

But yeah, metacafe has some good stuff.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
What's a photoshop?

*starts a bandwagon and backs away slowly*
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Hop hop hop, just like a bunny rabbit.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
oh thanks a lot guys, i tried google and got a ton of responses and wanted to sort out the good ones from the bad. i'll definitely try metacafe
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
worth1000.com

it's a very informative website. It has both very good tutorials and photoshop contests.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"