I was like in this house and i walked into this room and this guy was in the courner wraped up in piano strings with a blank face and he was moaning like crazy and he was twitching like every couple of seconds and the strings was hooked up to this type writer and every time he twitch i could hear the piano note and it would type on the type writer and it was saying **** like dont forget the funeral! look behind you! Dont forget the funeral! Its all for you. And i went into the bathroom to wash my hands andthis dude in this red suite walked by and said it was all for you....then i woke up...pretty crazy right!(oh yeah i cant spell so just shut up)
I was just wondering has anyone else had a dream this crazy?
Thats pretty crazy and I never seem to remember my dreams anymore
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
That's creepy... my dreams are pretty standard and boring . On the other hand, my friend claims he can control his dreams. He says all his dreams are lucid. Obviously, I have no way to tell if hes bull****ting or not. I wish I could do it.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Mine is just flat out weird.
I'll sum it up.
Me. Two Clowns. Racing down the sewers..In toilet bowls...Not even kidding you, I had this dream twice in my life, but I never saw who won, my mom always woke me up hahaha
i started remembering all of my dreams after i quit smokin weed..and i have pretty wierd ones. and i know i'm dreaming in like all of my dreams, i just dont do anything about it.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
I had a dream that I was drifting down a river, and a little Hispanic boy gave me a wooden hair brush.
I also had another dream about this teacher at my school who turned into Salad Fingers. (if you haven't seen salad fingers search it)
RX Queen
Crazy as yours? No.. but i had a dream once were i was in an extremely dark room and i turn around and got attacked by a zombie. Kinda childish but it scared the shi* out of me.
I have a recurring dream where I am walking through a forest and I come upon a small peaceful looking cottage. I am with a dog for some reason and he whines and tries to lead me away but I walk up to it anyways. when I get up to the house i peek in through a screen door and see nothing so I look around a corner and then see a chick who is facing the opposite direction as me. she turns around and she no eyes.

It's happened to me at least 5 times now, it's freaking me out.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Chikitty_China
That's creepy... my dreams are pretty standard and boring . On the other hand, my friend claims he can control his dreams. He says all his dreams are lucid. Obviously, I have no way to tell if hes bull****ting or not. I wish I could do it.

dude its true lucid dreams exist xD i've had them sometimes... its like the best thing ever, you actually feel angry when u wake up cause the dream was so cool...
mine are like acid trips like ill be sittin there and my dog will be all ****ing on the floor and it doesnt register in my head and im all what r u dooin dog and then the **** gets up and walks away and then its all ike a mickeymouse cartoon
had a dream i was sentenced to death for a really lame crime. and so they injected me and i died. woke up in heaven....which happened to be a series of waiting rooms. i get to everyone by getting drugged(kinda like when homer was mr. x on the simpsons)

i get to the final one and they say i can go back to earth for one day, i sign some paper that gets me back and bingo, enjoying my last day on earth.

came to find out that theres a reality show that trys to make people appreciate life by doing things like what just happened to me. pretty ****ed.
Quote by Garret.
I have a recurring dream where I am walking through a forest and I come upon a small peaceful looking cottage. I am with a dog for some reason and he whines and tries to lead me away but I walk up to it anyways. when I get up to the house i peek in through a screen door and see nothing so I look around a corner and then see a chick who is facing the opposite direction as me. she turns around and she no eyes.

It's happened to me at least 5 times now, it's freaking me out.

That's a crazy dream. oh yea and the lucid dreaming is true. I did it once i got to excited and woke up but i made my computer go totally white by waving my hand. it was awesome but yea search it up a website Dreamviews is a site where a bunch of amazing people that can do it show tutorials on it and give tips. good night sleep and happy dЯeaming.
7-String Krowa Riff Meister