Well, a music store near here is closing down (to move to a much bigger store) so they had a huuge sale, everything from 20% to 60% off.

So, while I'm not as rich as that, there was one guitar that caught my eye, one I had played in the store the last 5 or 6 times I had gone in, with a 40% off sale on it.

PS Clip of me playing added: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ATYQ578zQ

I figured I needed a nice hollow or semihollow one of these days.. it plays great, and sounds warm pure and articulate. I paid about 600 for it (whereas normally in canada it would have cost me about 900 total..)
Last edited by TimmyPage06 at Mar 11, 2008,
Holy ****ing sexy.

SOUND CLIPS!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Fine tuners?! Awesome inlays?! Man that's one nice Ibanez!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Beautiful...and that's not even my style...I don't rly like semi-hollows...my shop has one, and I play it a lot when I'm there b/c it's loud enough to hear good, without plugging in...it's a small shop so I dont make much noise...lol
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Oh my good God, that's beautiful......I am so incredibly jealous....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
That, my friend, is a sexy guitar. Congrats!

Eventually I'd like to get a nice hollowbody electric. Maybe that B.C. Rich Dagger... it looks pretty sweet and I've heard good things about it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Damn, that's sweet! Makes me feel like gettin' all Brian Setzer up in this joint!
If you are looking for a BC Rich Dagger, check with Larry at www.beatstreetmusic.com, I think he had a good deal on a couple from last year.
Its strange. This is one of those guitars that I absolutely don't even feel like playing with distortion. Which is alright, I have 2 other guitars which are set up pretty much for their distorted tone, so this one is a breath of fresh air.
Nice! i have an artcore to its the singlecut one with a bigsby (AFS75T)
they are the sex aren't they?
congradulations on the new axe though.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I love Ibanez' natural hollowbodies; they're just so damn good looking.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
oh wow, that looks amazing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?