I searched and didn't find anything. Anyways- this thread is dedicated to the amazing Nintendo 64 game I have been playing nonstop this entire school year. I'm virtually unbeatable at this game and have yet to come across someone who can beat me more than once

Discuss
Last edited by strat335 at Mar 11, 2008,
yes! i love this game, and still play it every once in a while
in my opinion, it's the best shooter game ever made - soooo much fun on multiplayer
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I loved the Golden Gun... There was also this one crazy little explosive that just completely murdered everyone everywhere. great game.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
throwing knives on the license to kill scenario, anybody? hahaha. It's so intense, especially when you're tied and the next kill wins.
Last edited by strat335 at Mar 11, 2008,
nah Goldeneye ftwwww
i know there is a way to get in on PC, because some1 in school downloaded in to all the computers in the network, theres Goldeneye, super smash bros (the original), mariokart, Duke nukem, pokemon stadium, and loads more

its pretty sweet, and i know its out there so look around
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
what was the one that one hit kills u? uh... i forgot ****.

pistols (no lag) ftw!!! using machine weapons and 4 players get sooooo slow haha.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by led_zeppelin678
nah Goldeneye ftwwww
i know there is a way to get in on PC, because some1 in school downloaded in to all the computers in the network, theres Goldeneye, super smash bros (the original), mariokart, Duke nukem, pokemon stadium, and loads more

yeah, emulators. google them.

to ts: i would challenge you, but there's no way to follow through. i'm pretty sure i can beat anyone in a slappers only match.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Goldeneye=greatest game ever
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by strat335
I searched and didn't find anything. Anyways- this thread is dedicated to the amazing Nintendo 64 game I have been playing nonstop this entire school year. I'm virtually unbeatable at this game and have yet to come across someone who can beat me more than once

Discuss

TS were you N64 kid? you seem to take it seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
apollo i would love to take you up on that challenge. EC- it's license to kill. doing that setting with throwing knives...it's cut throat, and anything can happen.

haha andreas, i LOVE that video. i totally forgot about it until you posted it, so kudos to you
I loved the game back in the day but I played it again a few months ago and it didn't do it for me like it used to....I prefer Super Smash Bros. now...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ah license to kill then. that is awesome. its so real. (except for the fact that it even kills u when u get hit in the hand/gun, and the whole resurrection thing.)

i never really liked throwing knives. i can't aim right cuz im one nub.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
haha, throwing knives is usually reserved for a tie breaker, in my house anyway. I always seem to survive getting hit by the golden gun, it usually hits my gun and gets deflected.
man i remember buying that game, beating it then giving it to my cousin a year later never to be seen again.

oh well, good game though.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I wish I still had that game. It was classic. None of the Bond games that followed it measured up to it if you ask me.
+1, powerhouse. I don't know what it is about that game. maybe the lag when you have 4 players using machine guns all at once, or starting out in the sh*tter in the 2nd level, but i keep going back to that game and refuse to play the new ones.
Yeah this was my favourite game for YEARS.. the cheat book with all the extra multi player characters was sweet. There was so many stupid peope to play as. and all guns all ammo cheats on single player was pretty fun.

I liked that for the harder modes you still had to do the novice mission stuff and it just added more stuff to do.

They shoud remake a game the same for xbox or something, was a great format, way better than some of the crap games being made now..

Snowboard Kids on N64 was teh pwnzor game though, I was awesome at that shiit.
Quote by led_zeppelin678
nah Goldeneye ftwwww

Yea, ive got it.

Look up Project 64, thats it
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Great memories with that game; I can't play it now though, it breaks my heart how poorly it has aged.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by silhouettica
Yea, ive got it.

Look up Project 64, thats it

actually just put this on my memory stick
my grade in programming is gonna go waaaaaaay down cause ive been playing goldeneye and super smash brothers every class
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
there's a goldeneye group! everyone join it.
Anyways it's pretty much the best game ever. It invented the great multiplayer 1st person shooter genre (or at least re-invented it). Headshots, dual weilding, etc. It's basically halo, but older and way more fun and original! THIS GAME ROCKS!!!
why the hell don't they have this on virtual console?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Oh man, Goldeneye 64 is the definition of a perfect game. I miss my N64. Emulators just don't cut it. Phonies I tell you, they're nothing but cheap phonies!
Ah yes, invincibility + all weapons + infinite ammo + Runway = a good 30 minutes of fun!

I was 6 when we got it in December 1997. I was just dazzled by the graphics, and the fact that there was blood in a video game!

My brother was the win at that game, but I still remember him failing all the time at the Facility, until my mom came home from the hospital and beat the level the first time through on 00 Agent.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
my friend's dog pissed all over his Goldeneye game the other day. what a shame