I have two ongoing projects right now, but I wanna put them in one thread to save space and so I don't look like a TOTAL attention whore. If this is a problem, notify me or just close/delete thread

Eraserhead:
This is my main name, under it I do mostly funk and jazz-influenced jungle and drum & bass, but I also work on techno and dubstep (a kind of electronic dub music), and various other electronic music genres. I've been at it for exactly a year now, under many different names, but I think this'll stick...
My music as Eraserhead can be found here: www.myspace.com/ixtlan808

The Illustrated Man:
This is strictly hip-hop, and is actually a really recent project (I just opened a new page for it last night, but I've been making some tunes for the putting-up back in February). Again this is really funky and jazz oriented, and I'm always looking for great funk and jazz records to sample, so if you hear anything cool like that, feel free to send it my way VIA PMS Only two up now, but expect more in the future...
My music as The Illustrated Man can be found here: www.myspace.com/theillustratedman808

Thank you very much for checking me out, feedback is always welcomed! And good luck to all of you guys with your music, if you want me to check you out please feel free to drop a link. I love all kinds of music and I'd love to give constructive criticism if wanted. Art should be a community of peace, love and unity.

-EH
I really like Orange and Spice, that's the kind of beats I'm making as of late. I was wondering what program you use and if you're sampling actual songs or using sample packs or both? check out my beats http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/sigurdrings/
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
I really like Orange and Spice, that's the kind of beats I'm making as of late. I was wondering what program you use and if you're sampling actual songs or using sample packs or both? check out my beats http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/sigurdrings/

I'm using Logic Express 8. I sample both songs and I use sample packs; drums usually coming from sample packs, which I process to death of course, and interesting bits like vocals and melodies coming from songs I've sampled. I'll check you out tonight, thanks a lot
yeah that's pretty much my process too, but I usually extract some drum parts from intros to songs or something.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
yeah that's pretty much my process too, but I usually extract some drum parts from intros to songs or something.

I find the drums with the most energy (and yes, you can still feel the energy even as individual hits) are in the break downs