I know it is not even close to winter anymore but this game is really fun! Give it a try.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

My best score is 25900 so far.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
lol i think its been posted here
but yea i think i got like 300k
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I play it at school all the time.
My third highest score on it.
I didn't have time to screencap my others seeing as class ended while I was still playing.
Quote by FireandFlames
I play it at school all the time.
My third highest score on it.
I didn't have time to screencap my others seeing as class ended while I was still playing.

Wow, that is pretty good! I just got 174120. My goal in life is to beat your score now !

To the guy who said it had been posted, yeah I found it and thought it deserved its own thread.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso

Wow, that is pretty good! I just got 174120. My goal in life is to beat your score now !

To the guy who said it had been posted, yeah I found it and thought it deserved its own thread.

Lol, my highest I think is around 95 million.
Damn 50 minute class periods don't allow for unlimited tries to get up that high.
This game seems horrible.... I mean, I'm a rabbit smashing my head of floating bells, killing birds to gain more points! PETA!!! F*CKING PETA!! GET OVER HERE WITH SOME RED PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... I'm tired.
Quote by 20cdndollars
This game seems horrible.... I mean, I'm a rabbit smashing my head of floating bells, killing birds to gain more points! PETA!!! F*CKING PETA!! GET OVER HERE WITH SOME RED PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... I'm tired.

get some sleep hippie!

I'm getting closer 1367310!

lol, only 94 million more to go...

Woot! 36671860!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Mar 11, 2008,
The Unicorn game reminded me of this game.

Here's my high score (It should be 14.9 Billion, but it cuts it off for some reason):

This was a long time ago.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."