*If this doesn't belong in this particular section, then move it to it's proper location. I also looked for a similar thread and I didn't find one.*

I own a Dunlop: GCB-95F CLASSIC CRYBABY WAH WAH PEDAL and have had it since Christmas of 2007. It is a used pedal.
My problem is that it won't push down AT ALL. I pushed down as hard as I could and it won't turn on. I opened up the bottom to see if anything was wrong and from what I could tell, it looked fine, but then again I don't know much about the inner workings of pedals, so I could be wrong. Maybe I am just a weakling, but if any of you have suggestions of a potential answer to my problem, that would be sweet.
My Rig:
Amp:Randall RG75DG3 75 watt
Guitar: Maroon Fender Stratocaster, Mexican made
Pedal: GCB-95F Classic Wah Pedal
Pedal: Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Pedal: DOD VFX66 Flashback Fuzz Pedal
Pedal: Digitech rp300r Multi-Effects Pedal
Last edited by RatAtool at May 17, 2008,
could be your battery? i know dunlops dont use any generic 9V adapters(unlike Digitech lol) umm other than that, try to get under the pedal, where the switch is, and press it down with your finger to try. Good luck.
Still, if anyone could give me some help that would be appreciated, thanks.
My Rig:
**NEW PROBLEM**
My button is not engaging, or even pushing down. I fixed the original problem with some duct tape and i tried duct tape for this problem and it worked for a little while but now the button won't engage at all. I opened up the bottom of the wah and tightened the screw that holds the button down and now i can fasten the button back into it's proper location because there isn't enough physical room for a wrench to fit there to tighten it. Has anyone else had this same problem? if so give me some feedback on what to do. I am really contemplating getting the same one for the same price at my local guitar store since this one has caused me so many problems.
My Rig:
You want to buy the same one for the same price, even though that one has given you so many problems??

Ok, scratch that. It wasn't a helpful comment.

Ignore what was said about the 9V adapter. The GCB-95 uses the same sort of 9V tip-negative adapter as most other pedals, and that wouldn't cause your problem anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean about the wrench not fitting. This is a standard Carling SPDT switch. There are two nuts on the bushing - one below the chassis and one above. You're supposed to adjusted the nut below the chassis with the switch REMOVED. Just screw it up or down on the bushing to set the switch at the height you need. Then, put the top nut on and tighten that from outside the chassis, below the treadle.

BTW, once you have the switch out you can check to make sure it clicks. Check it with an ohmmeter, if you've got one. You can get replacements at Mouser or Small Bear, if needed.
^ I forgot to mention that it is used. sorry that might be why I want a new one since this one has been through a lot.
My Rig: