Hendrix Fuzz face
WH7 weeping demon wah
DS-1 (I plan on modding it)
NS-2
and somekind of volume pedal.

if you have better suggestions lemme know
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You should get a MicroPog, that thing is OUT OF THIS WORLD
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I'm not familiar with the other pedals you mentioned, but the weeping demon has an automatic retract spring that many people either love or hate. The bottom line is I think you should try out all the pedals before you buy them.
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
is it a good harmonizer thats another thing I'm looking for
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by reservedforchoi
I'm not familiar with the other pedals you mentioned, but the weeping demon has an automatic retract spring that many people either love or hate. The bottom line is I think you should try out all the pedals before you buy them.

I plan on trying them out well actually I have tried most of them out I was just looking for second had opinions and if there is better out there that to
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Dude not the weeping demon! The bybass on it suck ALOT of your tone, I don't think i's worth it - get like..a Vox V847A or something.

EDIT: so you are going with the Fuzz Face!
yup I think i will. not the weeping demon huh?? well that sucks......so I'm thinkin Vox 847.....Dime you don't really like classic rock and more classical music do yah? lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Dude not the weeping demon! The bybass on it suck ALOT of your tone, I don't think i's worth it - get like..a Vox V847A or something.

EDIT: so you are going with the Fuzz Face!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Vox isn't true bypass. I checked. Metal switch doesn't always mean true bypass. The weeping demon is cool, but for the same price, i'd maybe look around a bit for a wah. The important thing about wahs, is they have to be comfortable and easy to use. For example, the morley that I got from you seemed a bit weird because it's a different pedal action than my vox. The rusty bolts didn't help (no matter, I have some gun barrel oil i'll drip on it). The WD7 is hailed as pretty good around here.

But, the fuzz looks good (may I recommend that you try a BYOC kit, if you want to stretch ur budget a bit)
And may I recommend an ISP Decimator instead of the noise supressor. The ISP is more transparent.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Vox isn't true bypass. I checked. Metal switch doesn't always mean true bypass. The weeping demon is cool, but for the same price, i'd maybe look around a bit for a wah. The important thing about wahs, is they have to be comfortable and easy to use. For example, the morley that I got from you seemed a bit weird because it's a different pedal action than my vox. The rusty bolts didn't help (no matter, I have some gun barrel oil i'll drip on it). The WD7 is hailed as pretty good around here.

But, the fuzz looks good (may I recommend that you try a BYOC kit, if you want to stretch ur budget a bit)
And may I recommend an ISP Decimator instead of the noise supressor. The ISP is more transparent.

yah I like building electronic stuff I might look into the BYOC stuff.

The WD7 I've heard was really good thats why i was thinking about it.

But I think I need to try em both out.

and yah sorry about the squekey wah I was gonna put some wd 40 or something in it but completly forgotsorry
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by darkarbiter7

I never said it was said it was true bybass, I was just recommending a better wah (cheap to ) than the Weeping Demon - it makes ME weep.

And yeah, get the Decimator.
ok so I'll get the ISP thats pretty much dedcided.

well then I'll have to try both the 847 and the WD7 out.

I think I'm gonna like the 847 more I don't need a really high gain wah
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
ok so I'll get the ISP thats pretty much dedcided.

well then I'll have to try both the 847 and the WD7 out.

I think I'm gonna like the 847 more I don't need a really high gain wah

Sounds like a plan .

And, do you actually have a need for a volume pedal, or just want one?
If so, get a Moog EP-2, expression works too - $40!

^haven't tried it though.
A little bit of both they're nice to have for using at church and stuff plus I really like doing volume swells and things like that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by DiMeTiMe
I never said it was said it was true bybass, I was just recommending a better wah (cheap to ) than the Weeping Demon - it makes ME weep.

And yeah, get the Decimator.

Oops, sry. I'm tired. Long day today :P:

That's alright bostonrocks. I'm handy, I can do it myself .

Well, everything looks solid except the wah. Give a bunch of wahs a tryout. Judge from there.
The Vox v847 has the best clean wah tone i've heard in a while. But, when you start entering higher gain (like, boston :P), you may want something like a crybaby or something along those lines.
Give the weeping demon a try, although it's a metal wah (and used by herman ri), it is adjustable, and on UG, it's quite popular.
Or, if you wanted an all around great wah, stretch your budget and get a budda budwah.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
the reason I was looking the 847 is....

Tom scholz used one on the first album.....would you try this for me once dark? I don't have my Traynor yet so I have to see if this works and you ahve something thats sound fairly close to marshly

do you have an EQ? if so

bring up the 800 band waaayy up infact.. peak it. 400 should be one notch under 8.

1 and 200 should stay flat or a bit under same with 1.6k 3.2 bring up one notch

now throw a nice overdrivin sound on your amp and you have something like what your wah sound like about half way engaged

make sure your EQ is PRE distrotion though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 11, 2008,
The WD7 spring recoil thing is amazing, I can't live without it. Though a thing the bypass thing is a bit annoying especially when you activate the wah, it makes a whooshing sound. The WD7 shines with gain, but it does cleans and OD stuff really well. it can be really bassy if you're into that kind of a thing. I play tons of funk and acid jazz stuff, and its great with cleans. I definitely wouldn't count it out just yet.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
just how bad is the Bypass on this thing it probably gonna be one of the only things that doesn't have true bypass so is it gonna be a big deal?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Try to find an older V847 not V847a (they discontinued the V847 regular a few months ago) that way you can mod it for True bypass. A good harmonizer? either an old Boss HR2, a Boss Super Shifter, or a Whammy.