So I recently cut my hair (oh how I miss it ). But I choose to see this as the glass half full. I now have an opportunity to grow out a new hair style. I was thinking devil lock but any suggestions are open as to what grow out . And to save you the trouble, I put Icy Hot on it, did a barrel roll, sang I Cum Blood, and looked at a pic of that damned pear... *grumbles*. Not literally of course... >.> <.<.

Me before I cut my hair in El Salvador, with soda!

Me after I cut my hair... look like a wanksta now .

What I may grow it out like just not emo, (reclaiming the devil lock in the name of metal!), bit shorter (but still spiked) on the top, the bangs will probably be thicker and less abundant.
GO!

PS Sorry about the size of the pics.
You look fine with a plain haircut.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
No
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Honestly, when I read the title of your thread, without knowing what a devil lock was, I thought "Ew, no, that sounds gross."

Then when I saw what it was, I thought "EW, NO THAT IS GROSS."

Except I didn't say it in an exasperated tone, I just said it loudly, with no emotion.
Quote by guylee
um... no. why did you cut it in the first place?

Family bitched to much. ^ Lulz, so since everyone has unanimously agreed no, any suggestions as to what to grow out? I hate having short hair, I need some kind of hair movement when I headbang.
Quote by maggot2011
Family bitched to much. ^ Lulz, so since everyone has unanimously agreed no, any suggestions as to what to grow out? I hate having short hair, I need some kind of hair movement when I headbang.

People actually headbang?

I thought that was a joke we made up on the internet.
Quote by KetchupLad14
People actually headbang?

I thought that was a joke we made up on the internet.

Nope it's a real thing , tend to do that when I'm listening/playing some heavy stuff.
Unless you play in a certain band that brought us great songs such as "Devil's Whorehouse", "Angelfuck", and "Return Of The Fly", you shalt not have a devil lock.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
No.
You'd look like an assclown with one.
Get dreads.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Eh......Glenn Danzig's Misfit hairstyle was much better than Jerry Only's in my opinion. Or.... you could do this.

Awww yeah!
I think my roommate just said it best.

"Should I grow out a devil lock?"

"...yeah, the answer is no."
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Don't do it if you're a wannabe Danzig. It wouldn't go with your face anyways.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
No, don't grow one.

The new hair looks good! I think a medium length (in between both of those) would fit you best though.
no. just no.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Atomic48
Afro, definitely.

And how would I accomplish this? My hair can't defy gravity unless I divide by zero which I won't attempt lulz. But seriously, how do I get a fro?