my dentist says i have to get my wisdom teeth out anytime between now and june. im trying to put it off as long as possible cuz im pretty nervous. Should i just do it now or wait?

and have any of you done it and is it bad or not?
Pull the out yourself. Be a man
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I had it done. It hurts like a bitch, especially if your a pussy like me.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Do it now, get it out of the way. I was in a chair under anesthesia for 1 and 1/2 hours for all 4 wisdom teeth, with no pain then, and 2 days afterwards stoned out of my gourd on Vicodin. Its not a bad ordeal.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Do it now. I waited, and my insurance dropped me.
Now I'm probably going to have to pay to have it done.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Lemme tell ya man, it's nothing. I had all four out at once. It was about an hour long thing for me, and I was under anesthesia for it too. I'm so horrible when it comes to docs, and it was nothing at all. I was in a bit of discomfort for the first couple days, but like The Leader said, I was fucked beyond belief on vicodin. I was eating normal solids after about 4-5 days. Get 'em out sooner than later, it's not as bad as anyone will tell you.
got mine done on friday, its not that painful, all you ahve to do is go in, they put you under, and you wake up a little out of it and swollen. just ice it the day of and take your meds and youll be fine.

EDIT: i had all four out as well
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Last edited by metvettefreak at Mar 11, 2008,
i just got that done this weekend. it hurts a lot the first day, but they'll give you vicodin or something of the likes, the second day you'll still be in pain, not as bad though. the third day still hurts a bit, and u can start eating slightly harder foods, after 4-5 days you can eat most foods, though i still cant eat anything too hard/crunchy (this is my 5 day) a plus side is you pretty much only eat ice cream, milkshakes, pudding, apple sauce, etc. for 2-3 days
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy