ok ive got my super special awesome dean razorback in metallic white and ive decided to get the zakk wylde either buzzsaw of bullseye paintjob because i think it would look really cool and i dont know how much this kind of paintjob would cost because i want to know how long to save up my money for.
... dude. A Razorback with the buzzsaw paintjob would look freakin sick.

I'm not sure about prices though. I'm planning on getting a custom paintjob soon, but my dad might be able to do that for me.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Depends how you want it done. You could do it yourself, strip your guitar's current finish and do something such as a cut out template spray-on design with cheap car spray paint for about the same money as the spare coins you find down the back of your sofa.

Alternatively you could have it professionally re-done with vinyl decals and so on for probably a couple of hundred.

If you want it done well, expect to be paying at least a couple of hundred, I would think. Pays your money, takes your choice; you can get it done cheaply or you can spend more ont he re-finish than you did on the guitar itself, just depends how much you're willing to spend and as a general rule, the more you're spending, the better quality the re-finish will be.

Also bear in mind that if your guitar is a set neck or through-neck, or if you want a bolt-on neck to be re-finished along with the body, it will cost much more. If you can have the neck taken off though (i.e. bolt-on) and just get the body re-finished, it'll cost less, obviously.
kool but trust me if i could do it my self i would id probably try doing a buzzsaw finish and end up with a duck or somthing on it
A regular paint job will 150 or more for solid color. So something like that is going to cost you pretty good money. 3 or 400 depending on how much prep work you decide to do.
Quote by dean.guitar.man
try doing a buzzsaw finish and end up with a duck or somthing on it
... Is it wrong that I now really want to see an over-the-top ultra br00talz heavy metal guitar, with a little yellow duck painted on it?