Anyone know any fun games to play with other guitarists/bassists. Like this one i saw of Marty Friedman and Paul Gilbert. One started off challenging another by naming a band. That person had to name the guitarist of the band. the person that person challenged had to play a part of a song from that said band/artist. I thought it was a pretty fun thing to do. Any know any other games like these?
You could play real life Guitar Hero 3 battles. Challenge a friend of yours, and start playing a song. Then, if he starts doing better than you, you can do stuff to his gear like cutting his strings, breaking his whammy bar, and drop kicking his amp. Then, while he's trying to fix all that, you can play the rest of the song and win.
lol, Guitar Hero? here's an idea. get a friend, and have a solo battle. real simple, real fun.
SoCalDirtDragon
Yeah...I suppose you could just have a solo battle, but without slapping the Guitar Hero title on there, I wouldn't have a justifiable reason to screw up my friend's gear...
Naming a couple of intervals and then having your friend play an improvisation using them
Take turns because that is how you play nice.
Quote by PiperDawnsGate
Anyone know any fun games to play with other guitarists/bassists. Like this one i saw of Marty Friedman and Paul Gilbert. One started off challenging another by naming a band. That person had to name the guitarist of the band. the person that person challenged had to play a part of a song from that said band/artist. I thought it was a pretty fun thing to do. Any know any other games like these?

i would fail like crazy if i had to do this and the game started to get pretty long ... dont think i know that many guitar players names to even compete properly
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
http://www.guitarrising.com/
*Waits Patiently*

That's one sexy looking game lol.
Proud member of the r0k 4 Chr15† club, PM christianbassis oe teh raven to join
My guitars-
Ibanez RX-40 (Had it since I was six lol )
A spanish classical guitar
Quote by SoCalDirtDragon
lol, Guitar Hero? here's an idea. get a friend, and have a solo battle. real simple, real fun.

The thing about this is that it is too simple and not really a game. I call that jaming with a friend.

Anyway here is the link with that game i mentioned earlier. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LgLSk_ZKv1k
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
http://www.guitarrising.com/
*Waits Patiently*

Wow, Im definately gonna get that.

Its like guitar hero but not incredibly corny and stupid
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
simon says. try to copy each other phrase by phrase. u can copy the drummer by doing some rythmn scratches
Quote by Dizeaz2112
You could play real life Guitar Hero 3 battles. Challenge a friend of yours, and start playing a song. Then, if he starts doing better than you, you can do stuff to his gear like cutting his strings, breaking his whammy bar, and drop kicking his amp. Then, while he's trying to fix all that, you can play the rest of the song and win.

+1million

i suggest this be done live, in front of thousands.
Quote by Dudemonkguy
simon says. try to copy each other phrase by phrase. u can copy the drummer by doing some rythmn scratches

nice i like this idea. I'ma try it with some extra rules to make it a little more interesting.
dude that guitar rising game looks so cool hahaha.

finally a guitar hero that ill want to play.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels