Hey, guys. I don't drink and I've never been the player type to go hit on random women, though I know I probably have it in me. I just got out of a one year relationship and am ready to get out there and have some fun and try things I haven't before (not drugs or anything). Thing is, I tire of dancing and don't drink. And I don't see the appeal of looking out for hot chicks and dancing up on them (okay, I'm not gay, btw hahaha), at least not yet, having been with one girl for almost a year.

So how can I have fun in a bar/club setting? What is so fun about it for you? What can I do to loosen up a bit and have some fun?

Btw, I should mention I'm a college sophomore.
ecstasy. It isn't a drug. Its an eight hour full body orgasm. Resist that biotch
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I don't drink (yet) but I think it would be pretty cool if i just went into the bar and just drank beer on tap with some friends. Just talking.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Couple of beers, maybe pla y some darts, poker or dominoes. After a while everyone relaxes (and/or gets drunk) and the ambient it's nice .
Can't go wrong with a good game of Pool and Darts. even if your bad at them
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
your situation with said limitations leaves you with very few options to have fun at a club, but at a bar you could play some pool, throw some darts, chill with friends at the bar
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by Ostinattos
Couple of beers, maybe pla y some darts, poker or dominoes. After a while everyone relaxes (and/or gets drunk) and the ambient it's nice .

Who the fuck plays dominoes in a bar???

Anyway, you should get a couple drinks and just chat with friends. That's what I usually do.
Just go to more quiet clubs and talk to some people. Don't go to "pick up girls," go to make friends.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by rhcpwhitey
your situation with said limitations leaves you with very few options to have fun at a club, but at a bar you could play some pool, throw some darts, chill with friends at the bar

Unfortunately clubs are all about getting drunk and taking drugs, whereas at a bar or tavern there are other ways to have fun.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
you go to a bar to "hang out with the guys;" just to chill out with your friends, etc. on the other hand, if you want to meet women, you go to a lounge or club.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
Quote by Freddedonna
Who the fuck plays dominoes in a bar???.

Black People
you dont need a bar or club to meet woman..they exist in other places too. if you're in school thats a good place to start, i really dont see the appeal of a bar without drinking, and i dont see the appeal in a club at all. good luck
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Chat with friends. Thats the only thing I do in bar. Something from 'How I Met Your Mother'.
R.A.G.E.
I've been a few times to clubs when some girls asked me out there.

Each time I felt awkward, like I was part of some social experiment and was watching the Frats at work.

I can't imagine just going off of my own volition.

That being said I used to be uncomfortable in Bars as well until my band started playing, and then I sort of naturally became used to them. I drink, but very little, i've never actually been drunk, but I don't drink unless it's socially at a party or something. I usually end up playing pool or just sitting talking.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Tha whole scene is pretty much built around gett wasted or pinging on Ekies of some other drug. I'd go to a pub and just sit around and chat with ya mates, but you would like to meet a lady friend. And your chances of picking a decent one up at a pub are slim and none, but they are out there. Sorry mate, that's all i got.
go with friends. and you should step out of your comfort zone a bit if you're going to go to a night club/ bar. if you dont want to dance with starngers, bring a friend of yours who is a girl and dance with them. i dunno, the best advice i have is to go with friends.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Don't go to clubs. Go to nice pubs and stuff if you don't want to be overwhelmed by idiots and assholes.
Seems to be the bar scene isn't your scene. There's nothing wrong with that. I'd say in your case, hit up a nice coffee shop.

The allure in either case is the social atmosphere and how well you fit in with it.
hug your local pug dealer!
Clubs are for the retarded, go to a bar with mates, preferably one with a band to appreciate or boo
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by sargasm
Don't go to clubs. Go to nice pubs and stuff if you don't want to be overwhelmed by idiots and assholes.

Listen to this guy.
nice pub + good friends + a few drinks = good conversation and a good time
(at least for me, anyway..)
It's tough if you aren't drinking. You can sit and laugh at the white guys dancing. That's always hilarious. Depending on the club you can shoot pool, play darts, fooseball, etc. I dunno, I know the reason for bars and clubs is for people to drink and meet each other. If you aren't into any one of those I suggest finding someone else to do. lol

Oh yea, and watching bands in bars is great too. Big talent always starts small
Quote by JackFlash19
If you aren't into any one of those I suggest finding someone else to do.
Take advantage of the fact everyone else is drinking i guess. If they are drinking then they arn't going to care who cracks on to them in the clubs. Just walk up to some chick and start dancing with her. If im going to a club then unfortunatle im drinking, so i really don't know what sober people are doing. Usually i stick to the pubs but
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.