i recently bought myself an RR5 with the string-thru body bridge. I like that because i don't want to have to deal with the hassle of a trem bridge.
I'm wondering if i can just slap on some 11 gauge strings without modifying anything. As far as i know, I can just do this without worrying about anything. Please tell me if i'm correct or not
you don't have do anything to it unlike a trem you need to adjust the spring tension and all that stuff.

and by the way what color is RR5
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
ivory with gold hardware and black pinstripe freakin sexy
nice mine's black with gold hardware.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
yeah you can probably put those strings on without having to do anything
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
wrong wrong wrong!!!

You'll need to do some minor tweaking. Slight action and truss rod adjustment. If your going from 9's to 11's you'll need to raise the action abit because the strings are thicker. Also the intonation will be slightly out so that would need to be adjusted as well.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Yeah a bit of tweakin is necessary if you use 9's but if you're using 10's then only intonation and maybe action is need be. The truss rod should be fine if you're switching from 10's.