Well, I have recently been employed at Wal Mart as a cashier, and before I could do anything I had to watch a series of computer videos and answer questions based on things said within the videos and text. One such training video was about harassment in the workplace. The topic was using foul language in the workplace, and it showed a picture of a group of people sitting at the break room table, and one man was 'swearing' up a storm, apparently. But it's how he swore is what made me lol the most. I mean, come on. So I took a pic of it with my phone

Haha.

Thanks for making this, I was planning on applying but forgot!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic

i should report you for posting something so terrible!! i cant believe that man would say that!
they're all still laughing, so i guess it's okay
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
That is of epic proportions
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by metal Lover
If this was of better quality it would be an epic photoshop thread.

that is still possible. anyone wanna photoshop this? or should i make it a photshop/ms paint thread?
The old lady seems to find him charming... More like this is a video on how to get teh poontang!
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Pan-Tallica
The old lady seems to find him charming... More like this is a video on how to get teh poontang!

you should have seen the 'sexual harassment' vid. it showed a guy walk up behind a lady and put his hand on her shoulder. then a big red X showed up over the guy and prison bars slammed over him.
"Bitch, wtf you wearin'?"
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
the white guy isn't too pleased with Barret lol

*taking my bitches nigga?!*
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
man, I wish I could grow a mustache as magnificent as that.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by TheClincher
you should have seen the 'sexual harassment' vid. it showed a guy walk up behind a lady and put his hand on her shoulder. then a big red X showed up over the guy and prison bars slammed over him.

damn. if thats sexual harassment i should have been put in prison more times than i can count.
Quote by Audioboxer
Haha, funny how they used the black guy..

the old lady would of made a better racist, pooty-mouthed employee.

and that one guys 'stache is staring at me like he is staring at the 1337 guy.
ill translate this then?

"STAR AND SQUIGGLY-BRACKET HASH SQUARE-BRACKET AT STAR ARROW NORMAL-BRACKET PERCENT STAR!"

you can really feel the anger cant you?
Quote by ginjaninja
ill translate this then?

"STAR AND SQUIGGLY-BRACKET HASH SQUARE-BRACKET AT STAR ARROW NORMAL-BRACKET PERCENT STAR!"

you can really feel the anger cant you?

its because he said hash
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Dude, i live in the hometown of Wal-Mart. I do all that is in my power not to work for them directly.
i youst to work there try to make your way over to lawn and garden its pretty chilled there and you kinda have separate rules