Ok, this is another one of those "I don't care what you have to say about guns, and I'll report you if you troll my thread" threads.

I bought a Ruger 10/22 and a 118 year old GEW 88 at the gun show. I have a slew of toys, including a semi-automatic version of the AKMS and two XM-15 (one based on the M-16, the other based on the M4). I love shooting them, but sadly they are fairly expensive to shoot. About $.20 a round. The Rugar 10/22 is a /22, that can be shot for around .$.02 a round.
So I bought Rugar 10/22 so I could have a cheap to shoot semi-automatic. So naturally, I try to get it as close ot the M4 as possible. M4 style Tech-Sights, and a somewhat simular stock

The extended mag release, extended bolt release, recoil buffer, flash suppressor, and vertical forearm came yesterday, didn't get home from work till late late, so I didn't get the extended parts on last night. The super awesome stock came today.

As purchased, boring.

10/22 + Tech Sights

The super evil **** that makes the 10/22 a super evil "assault weapon". Proving that is a definition based on cosmetics rather than function.

*drum role*

As it is now, the straight stock rail sat too high to use the irons. It was designed for use with an optic, so I put the slanted rail on. ****ty picture. The stock isn't nearly as slanted as it appears in the image. Like I said, ****ty picture.

I am going to take sandpaper or something to the flash suppressor, I am going to sand out the inside so its a tad bigger. Right now I would really **** up the SS barrel if I attempted to tap/force it on. I sand it out so its *just* big enough to fit over the muzzle, and I will drill a small hole on the bottom of the muzzle so the set screw will set inside of the hole instead of relying on strictly friction to keep it in place.

$280 10/22
$100 stock
$30 2 30rd. mags
$18 Flash Suppressor
$15 Extended bolt release
$8 Extended magazine release
$8 Recoil Buffer

Less than a 1,00rd. case of 5.56 NATO for the XM-15's.

Before the 10/22 felt cheesy, like a toy or whatever, now it feels awesome. The SAW grip on the (Tapco) stock is awesome, the forearm is perfect.

Thumbs up for everything I bought.
i don't know anything about guns, but that's pretty badass. if i had something like that, there'd be more dead porcupines around my house.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
according to my calculations, you could have bought 1895 rounds for the other gun. but instead you bought this gun and spent $379 extra on it plus you will still have to buy bullets.

that seems like it was more expensive, unless you plan on shooting more that 1895 rounds
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
according to my calculations, you could have bought 1895 rounds for the other gun. but instead you bought this gun and spent $379 extra on it plus you will still have to buy bullets.

that seems like it was more expensive, unless you plan on shooting more that 1895 rounds

Well, your calculations were off, because he said the total cost of the gun was $379 (including the gun). And he also said that the 100rd box costs more than $379.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group