Stupid title i know but i thaught it summed it up. Is the a website or something of the like that tells me a good percentage of bands playing in brisbane. By this i mean bigger bands not just randoms with a gig but bands that are work taking a 2 hour bus trip to see? I dont want a bunch of people saying myspace because then you have to go look for the specific bands and it takes ages. I just want something thats a big list of bands on one page that i can look through and think "Oh yeah thatd be sweet to go see" This is kidna vague i know but any help would be appreciated. Thanks all
Subscribe to the newsletters of the companies who sell tickets, like Ticketek.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Ticketmaster????

C'mon dude...

Oh and idk about your area, but in my city there's a promotion coompany that sets up shows of all the bands i like to see, even some really famous ones. so find the promotion company that sets up shows around your area. usually it should be up on myspace
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
find a flyer for a show and see who's setting it up
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Im a QLDer as well. I just go onto to ticketek once a week and have a look at whats coming up

EDIT: For undergound bands im not sure man....give me a sec, ill try and find something

EDIT2: I know, i know, Im too good to you arn't i?

http://www.ourbrisbane.com/whatson/gig/listings/
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Last edited by Chadicus at Mar 12, 2008,