Searched and didn't find it so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse so here it is complain about your job and and maybe find some common ground with another UGer through it. I work part time at a Harkins Theaters while I go to school and it sucks, probably the crappiest job I've had. I hate getting soda and popcorn for mostly morons who act like your some a**h*** for it and most Managers have ego issues and are constantly on power trips. Anyone else work at a movie theater and hate it? console me please.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Man, my job blows! I don't get paid, I don't have a uniform, office, or workplace. Guess what it is?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
There's been two people who just got out of jail, a guy and a girl. They're stuck here because they can't find a ride, and I had to share my pizza with them. And I think they stole condoms and are having sex in the car wash.

Beat that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Mongoose87
Man, my job blows! I don't get paid, I don't have a uniform, office, or workplace. Guess what it is?

ooh ooh ooh!!! school
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by pinksalmon
Searched and didn't find it so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse so here it is complain about your job and and maybe find some common ground with another UGer through it. I work part time at a Harkins Theaters while I go to school and it sucks, probably the crappiest job I've had. I hate getting soda and popcorn for mostly morons who act like your some a**h*** for it and most Managers have ego issues and are constantly on power trips. Anyone else work at a movie theater and hate it? console me please.

I don't work at a theatre but i do know the feeling of searching dip****s who think you're a worthless piece of crap. I work at an arena canteen with a dumbass boss.
Quote by Mental-lica
ooh ooh ooh!!! school

Close enough. University.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Fast food is ****ttt. Work is pretty meh but the pay is like... so lame.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433

Do you have two drunken meth heads, who may or may not rob you, on the site having sex with stolen condoms? No, I don't think so.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I am a Freeloader. There are no complaints here.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
i lift heavy crap for 7 hours while dudes well at me in some language i dont quite understand
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
I work with my Grandpa who manages a Feed shop. We sell horse, cow, and other animal food and ****. The jobs easy as hell because we usually only have customers who come in regularly to buy horse feed for the race track. And all i do is move 50 lb bags when I actually have to do something, I'm a bigger kid so thats not really hard.

But **** is my Grandpa one of the grumpiest mother ****ers out there. He pretty much makes the job suck all by himself.
I'm Tyler
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you have two drunken meth heads, who may or may not rob you, on the site having sex with stolen condoms? No, I don't think so.

Does it make it worse when the condoms are ill-gotten?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Quote by Jack Off Jill

haha Shame

has no signature.
I produce podcasts for an advertising compay. Apart from the fact that I only work 10-15 hours a month, I've got nothing to complain about. They overpay me.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by 11223344554433

Yea, I work at KFC.
It's actually pretty enjoyable working there, but the pay is bullshit.
I was planning on quitting a while ago, but I reach my 6 months next week, so I get a pay rise.
They took err jerrbss!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I work at McDonald... Pretty fun actually.. i work overnight shifts so until around 6 am in the morning... yes pay is just lame,, but i got so many friends there so might as well
i dont have a job and i need one desperately
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
i work at a damn gas station/truck stop and it sucks hair from a sweaty ass. half the stuff around there doesn't work right which makes customers come bitch to me like i can fix it. if i could fix it i would've done so already because i certainly don't enjoy it when someone talks to me like it's my fault. oh and when the bastard truckers **** on the floors and in the garbage cans in the shower stalls and bathrooms...yea, ****in lovely.
Quote by inhatredofme
i work at a damn gas station/truck stop and it sucks hair from a sweaty ass. half the stuff around there doesn't work right which makes customers come bitch to me like i can fix it. if i could fix it i would've done so already because i certainly don't enjoy it when someone talks to me like it's my fault. oh and when the bastard truckers **** on the floors and in the garbage cans in the shower stalls and bathrooms...yea, ****in lovely.

Yeah, they're assholes. And then people have the gull to complain about gas prices as if we get some kind of discount or something. Or as if the stores themselves make anything more than a few cents a gallon off of gas.

By the way, the people who just got out of jail have been in and out all night. One of them just fell over and asked me to call the police. I dunno what's goin' on, but I don't like it.
Quote by vintage x metal