Hi UGers...

My USB port stop recognizing anything that i plug into any of my usb ports last night

It happened when i was transferring music into my mp3 player...

Then after that nothing works... i tried all the ports with my mp3 player, my thumb drives, my bro's thumb drive, my sis thumb drive... and they all did the same error which is the windows does not recognize this USB device..

I tried rebooting, uninstalling drivers, etc but nothing works...

Help PLEASE !!!!
use a different port...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Hmmm..... you may need to install something for the mp3 player, like if you got a CD that came with it. If nothing works, f*ck it, just get a new one and sell the old one or something
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Something similar happened to me not too long ago. turned out that PC-cillin08 blocks things PC-cillin07 didn't. Maybe something like that has happened?

Otherwise you may have to face the possibility that you mp3 player has had its run. Sorry to bear the bad news
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
what is PC-cillin08 and cillin07 ?

Everything else works on another laptop but im always on my PC as most data is in there
Quote by UrMomsMom
what is PC-cillin08 and cillin07 ?

Everything else works on another laptop but im always on my PC as most data is in there

Just the virus protection i use. It is produced by Trend Micro, if youve ever heard of them?

You havn't updated anything recently, or deleted a driver or something that the MP3 player needs to function?
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
its not just the mp3 player though... my thumb drives or whatever you call those usb storage thingy doesnt work either... no usb device is recognized... its very frustratin to the point i mite just reformat the whole windows
Re-install your motherboard drivers - undoubtedly they will include the drivers for the USB Host Device.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."