Page 1 of 2
Jackson KE3 Kelly, in Trans Red finish.
No nicks on it, great condition, with a Jackson Licensed Floyd Rose.

Dimarzio Evo and FRED pickups in it (Evo Bridge, FRED Neck).
Sounds nice, plays nice, looks nice.

Pictures down a few posts.
Now, if you buy it for $900, I'll throw in a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor (brand new) and a Digitech RP250 multieffects pedal.
Anyone?

Also, I have a BC Rich Neck-Thru Mockingbird for sale if anyone is interested in that.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Last edited by JaykeSucks at Jun 4, 2008,
Bump. I really need to sell this, I'm in huge debt. The price IS negotiable.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Bump again. I'm now throwing in a free Boss NS-2 Noisegate with the deal, and a Digitech RP250. Noisegate has only been used once, RP250 is still in great condition.

I also have a BC Rich Mockingbird NJ series for sale.
Make an offer on either the Kelly+extras or the NJ.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
I may be interested. I need to get some money and sell some of my gear first though.
How's $750.00 with the case?
Quote by AlexiIbanez
I may be interested. I need to get some money and sell some of my gear first though.
How's $750.00 with the case?

$750 with case is good for me, man.
I need to sell it.
I'll go $750 with case and RP250.
Where you from? (Get a rough price on shipping)

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
how much would you part with the mockingbird for
ive always had a thing for mockingbirds
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by Dan shreds
how much would you part with the mockingbird for
ive always had a thing for mockingbirds

Mm....$800 with a case.
It's the NJ series, Neck thru.

Pics on my profile.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
$750 with case is good for me, man.
I need to sell it.
I'll go $750 with case and RP250.
Where you from? (Get a rough price on shipping)

-Jayke

I live in Adelaide. But I need to get the money first which may take some time depending on how lucky I get with getting a job or selling my old gear.
Quote by AlexiIbanez
I live in Adelaide. But I need to get the money first which may take some time depending on how lucky I get with getting a job or selling my old gear.

Awesome. SA represent.

Well, in that case, shipping isn't a problem, as I can drop it off.
So, yeah man. I can hold it for a while.

Just let me know if you think you'll be able to buy it.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
post pics of the mock for us

but will register backup interest in the kelly if it hasnt already gone.
Quote by fiztech
post pics of the mock for us

but will register backup interest in the kelly if it hasnt already gone.

Kelly is still available, I have one picture of the Mockingbird on my profile, but I'll take more tonight, and I'll upload them then.
I can also take specific pictures of either guitar if you want.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by bre4dfish
Are you interested in any trades?

Yeah, depending on what you've got to offer.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
ok well im out as i needed a response quick. really keen on the mockingbird but need something fast
Quote by fiztech
ok well im out as i needed a response quick. really keen on the mockingbird but need something fast

I PM'd you last night with details.
Lowest I can go on the Kelly is $700 plus you pay postage (probably about $70), and the BC Rich $800, buyer pays postage.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
oh sorry man i didnt get the PM, was just about to pop off to guitar shop ha ha, wasnt meaning to sound rude, just very anxious as i have not had guitar in hand for a week.
Quote by fiztech
oh sorry man i didnt get the PM, was just about to pop off to guitar shop ha ha, wasnt meaning to sound rude, just very anxious as i have not had guitar in hand for a week.

That's cool.
So, cross you off the list of possibilities?
Good luck in your search,
-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
i will let you know. my only concern with the kelly is they are supposedly neck heave and hard to play without a strap?
Quote by fiztech
i will let you know. my only concern with the kelly is they are supposedly neck heave and hard to play without a strap?

They aren't that neck heavy to extent that it balances the guitar weirdly.
And I've never had a problem playing it sitting down, either.
I did some bedroom recordings, sitting down the whole time with it for hours.
Feel free to try one out at a shop, and if you like it, I'll sell you mine (with Dimarzios, hardcase and Digitech RP250 Multieffects pedal) for $700 plus shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by fiztech
would you say they are worse top heavy than an sg?

Less top heavy.
I had an Epiphone G400 SG (very nice guitar), and it was quite top heavy. The Kelly had nothing on that.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Oh really, well then we possibly have a deal ha ha. I dont find the SG overly unbalanced, yeah a bit, but man grow some balls is all if have to say to the tools complaining.
Quote by fiztech
Oh really, well then we possibly have a deal ha ha. I dont find the SG overly unbalanced, yeah a bit, but man grow some balls is all if have to say to the tools complaining.

Yeah it's not bad at all to play.
This is great, finally some interest in this great guitar...
I'll have to talk this over with my parentals and see whether they're willing to let me trade, or whether money would be better or whatever.

I'll post again when I've figured out what's going to happen.

Thanks,
-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
let me know about the original pups. i think we have a deal. but need to work on that $70 postage, should be able to get it for $40.
Quote by fiztech
let me know about the original pups. i think we have a deal. but need to work on that $70 postage, should be able to get it for $40.

Whatever you can get the postage for, I'm cool with.
If you know someone that's coming to Adelaide for a holiday, even better.

The original Duncan's I sold a while back to some kid.
Sorry about that.

But yeah, I'm yet to talk to my dad (financial adviser) so I dunno if I'm going to take the sale or the trade.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
oh right, well let me know soon as i was going to buy something yesterday. im ver keen though as the price is right.
Quote by fiztech
oh right, well let me know soon as i was going to buy something yesterday. im ver keen though as the price is right.

Well, just in case in do go for the sale, can you PM me your details, and your phone number? (so I know it's no scam).

Also, you'd need to send us a bank deposit of the full amount before I'd even think of shipping the guitar.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
yeah of course. will pm you now. my pms send to not be working though, so if u dont get one, pm me your email as well.
I have a Kelly. Really love the sounds i can get out of it. It is a rather heavy guitar, maybe a bit neck heavy, but you get used to it very quickly and will be playing in no time
let us know either way what your doing as we missing out on other deals.
Quote by bre4dfish
Are you interested in the trade?

Sorry man, I'm going to have to say no.
I really need the money at the moment.

Sorry!

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Sorry man, I'm going to have to say no.
I really need the money at the moment.

Sorry!

-Jayke

so does that mean we have a deal?
jayke i need an answer now as i have another guitar im about to lose if yours doesnt come through. sorry to rush you but its either for sale or not.
Page 1 of 2