Basically, in the last 24 hours, I broke an external hard drive, contacted the manufacturer, found out it was still under warranty, and I'm getting a free replacement as soon as I ship them my old one. However, they have pretty strict shipping requirements, one of them being that the product MUST be sent in an anti-static bag (Static Shielding Bag). The problem is, I'm not much of a shipping/receiving guy, so, I'm not so sure where I can get one. I've checked the Canada Post website, and couldn't find it there, and I also checked some stationery store websites. Does anyone know where I would be able to find one?


Vitamin A
Quote by garrett5
"An Iron Curtain has descended over our classroom..."

Quote by FlippinSweet
You look at too much porn and have unfortunatley contracted an e-STD
Hmm, well i guess if you have tried a local computer shop (since they probably get things like hard drives in regularly) or the trashcan in those places, you can use the one that they send your new hard drive in...that is unless they want you to send yours first, which is probably what they want.....so dont listen to that last piece of advice.