It's been one of those years where you just wanna laugh at your stupidity. I have done so many stupid things this year, and I have awkwardly avoided punishment for them all. Most people would go on with their lives, and just be happy they got away. But I unfortunately have this "guilt-trip" issue that makes me long for truth and justice for my actions, even if it means losing what I love. I just don't understand sometimes.
So my first big ****-up: getting drunk on New Year's. Long story short, I ended up asking the girl of my dreams out OVER THE INTERNET and got rejected. Now she won't even look at me in the face, or even talk to me or acknowledge my existence. And lately she has become different to others, and it makes me realize that she is exactly like me: introspective and dynamic. Oh well.
Second big **** up: smoking pot on the way to school everyday. There are a lot of teenagers on here (Yes, I realize I am 15, I am referring to the 13/14 year olds) that may be slightly innocent and uncorrupted by this world we know as high school, so I will say this: never smoke pot before school. I have a C or lower in all of my classes but one, and that's the lowest grade I've ever had in that class. I got in a ****load of trouble because somebody snitched on me and the guy who I was smoking with, so once again I don't recommend it. Save it for the weekend at least.
The next big ****-up: dating a psycho.
Need I say more on that subject? The bitch tore my heart to pieces...but that's okay because karma is a bitch and so is she
My next ****-up: procrastinating. This coincides with the pot smoking, so yeah. Refrain from that activity.
My next ****-up: trusting the wrong people. I put all my trust in a dude named Ryan, and for the past eight months I have done nothing but stand by him even in the worst of situations. I have lied for him, I have covered for him, I have paid him almost 400 dollars in gas money (I cannot drive), I have basically held his balls on silk pillows on a platinum platter for him. And he ****ing turns around and tells my FAMILY that I get high in the mornings. Who the **** does that? What's the definition of friendship now a days?
And now that I think about it, the SOB has cockblocked me like a mother. What a jagoff.

Moral of the story: never trust people as far as you can throw them, cuz they'll ruin your home-life for you.
i see.....

why don't u just stop smoking weed in the morning? and concentrate on school if ur concerned about your marks.. seems the most logical solution..
Here's another top tip: If you're wanting to get home quickly, still wait for the bloody road to clear before you cross, or a motorbike may just drive into you.

The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
He cock-blocked you!?!
What the fuck!?
Who does that!?
I say, cum in his eye.
It'd yield hilarious results.

On a more serious note, you've had a crap time.
Asking a girl out via Internet is never a good idea.
I've done it once, in Year 7 or something.
Got shutdown like a motherfucker.

Wasn't fun.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by crfowler_09
...I don't know whether to make a sarcastic remark show empathy.
You've stumped me

It still really hurts, if that helps ;_;
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Here's another top tip: If you're wanting to get home quickly, still wait for the bloody road to clear before you cross, or a motorbike may just drive into you.

huh?
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by crfowler_09
It's been one of those years where you just wanna laugh at your stupidity. I have done so many stupid things this year, and I have awkwardly avoided punishment for them all. Most people would go on with their lives, and just be happy they got away. But I unfortunately have this "guilt-trip" issue that makes me long for truth and justice for my actions, even if it means losing what I love. I just don't understand sometimes.
So my first big ****-up: getting drunk on New Year's. Long story short, I ended up asking the girl of my dreams out OVER THE INTERNET and got rejected. Now she won't even look at me in the face, or even talk to me or acknowledge my existence. And lately she has become different to others, and it makes me realize that she is exactly like me: introspective and dynamic. Oh well.
Second big **** up: smoking pot on the way to school everyday. There are a lot of teenagers on here (Yes, I realize I am 15, I am referring to the 13/14 year olds) that may be slightly innocent and uncorrupted by this world we know as high school, so I will say this: never smoke pot before school. I have a C or lower in all of my classes but one, and that's the lowest grade I've ever had in that class. I got in a ****load of trouble because somebody snitched on me and the guy who I was smoking with, so once again I don't recommend it. Save it for the weekend at least.
The next big ****-up: dating a psycho.
Need I say more on that subject? The bitch tore my heart to pieces...but that's okay because karma is a bitch and so is she
My next ****-up: procrastinating. This coincides with the pot smoking, so yeah. Refrain from that activity.
My next ****-up: trusting the wrong people. I put all my trust in a dude named Ryan, and for the past eight months I have done nothing but stand by him even in the worst of situations. I have lied for him, I have covered for him, I have paid him almost 400 dollars in gas money (I cannot drive), I have basically held his balls on silk pillows on a platinum platter for him. And he ****ing turns around and tells my FAMILY that I get high in the mornings. Who the **** does that? What's the definition of friendship now a days?
And now that I think about it, the SOB has cockblocked me like a mother. What a jagoff.

Moral of the story: never trust people as far as you can throw them, cuz they'll ruin your home-life for you.

Really sorry, but did you forget how to count after 2 ?
Last edited by tushmeister at Mar 12, 2008,
wow this is why i love UG. i enter the pit to see whats interesting and BAM hit with some worthless wall of text...
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead