Hi all, just asking a few questions here since i have not touched theory for months @_@

-What are the differences of chord scales and normal scales(etc pentatonic)?

-By knowing the chord scales, will i be able to play chords that fits nicely into each other?

-Usually for me, when i play chords, i will do some improvisation like hammers and pulloff but then sometimes it doesn't sound right....how do you guys improvise without making a weird sounding note

Last but not least, would anyone mind linking me to a site with chord scales?

Thank you very much for answering my questions and doubts ^^
Chord scales? Do you mean scales that you make chords out of? Then that's regular scales just played in varying positions, like tha CAGED system...
I've read somewhere that chord scale like major scale consist or D7, Cmaj7 etc etc

i think it is to see what key the song is >_>
Quote by oreodunk
I've read somewhere that chord scale like major scale consist or D7, Cmaj7 etc etc

i think it is to see what key the song is >_>

You mean to want to know how to build chords from scales. This explained in the theory sticky.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
C Dm Em F G Am Bdim

That's the standard "chord scale" (the shape of a key, basically), so Maj, Min, Min, Maj, Maj, Min, Dim.

If you were to play it in D, you get D Em F#m G A Bm C#dim and so on.
As far as hammer ons an pull offs not sounding right, you need to know what something is going to sound like before you play it.
Quote by oreodunk
and how would i know how its gotta sound like? >.<

Just play notes from the scale that fits the key. If you play a song that's in the key of C, use the C major scale. When you're playing an, for example, F chord, you still use notes from the C major scale. All the notes in the F chord are found in the C major scale, just as all the other chords in the key of C.

Just learn the different positions of the major scale and you'll learn which chords are found inside them. It's called the CAGED-system, google it.