Hi i'm 15 years and well I've played guitar now for a bit over 1/2 year and I've started to sing a bit just at home... I've never really liked to sing before and so on.. but when you can sit and play and sing it's great... I play mostly Punkrock and college punk such as Blink 182, Green Day, Sum 41 and that stuff. Today I'm home and a bit sore in my throat and well I just recorded this and would like to know if you think i could develope a better voice ? I just think i sing good in the And I'll turn to a friend... some how understand.. that part but i let you give to tips and so.. some says take singing lessons... just let me know what you think (I speak swedish in the beginning so you don't get confused :P

http://boomp3.com/m/04ca2ba2d295/lol
i'll be honest, it's not that great, mostly due to your accent tho, so i don't think lessons would help that much, this is just my opinion tho, BUT, if you think lessons would help, go for it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
It's ALRIGHT. If you keep practising, try singing along to a song, then record it, compare and see if your hitting the notes.

Read up on correct breathing aswell might help

And confidence is a big importance in singing You **** up.. you carry on.

Practise makes near perfect.
Quote by Chozz
It's ALRIGHT. If you keep practising, try singing along to a song, then record it, compare and see if your hitting the notes.

Read up on correct breathing aswell might help

And confidence is a big importance in singing You **** up.. you carry on.

Practise makes near perfect.
Thanks... well i'm just playing songs like Dammit and Welcome to paradise - GD ... songs that i feel very secure on so that i can sit and practice and practice...
alot of people would kill for the fantasy of being a professional musician. I personally believe practice is a very small part in it. I believe it's born talent or you'll end up like Synyster Gates with no talent but the illusion that he's good. Fingers crossed that you do man. Like;
I doubt I'll make it either and I've been singing since I was 3. No, not like "I love youuu, you love mee, dlknskjdkasbda" stuff. and playing guitar since I was 7.
But just in case.
Good luck buddy. See you on the other side.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Mar 12, 2008,
Well i'm not thinking about becoming a great musicant ... I just want to be able to sing quite good to be able to be a ledasinger and guitarist in a band... In the futer...