Ok, so ive been looking into EQ pedals, and am thinking of getting the Boss GE-7 (a seven band EQ) or was thinking maybe the MXR M-108 (a ten band EQ) Is it worth paying out that extra amount for this, or should i just go for the Boss one?
If you don't have much experience with EQ pedals, I'd go for the Boss. If you know a little bit about EQing, then go ahead and get the MXR, with it's 3 more bands.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Depends on what your using it for, for just general tone shaping the GE7 will do fine.

If you are trying to eliminate certain offending noises/frequencies you may the MXR 10-band.

I would go for the MXR in either case really.
The MXR is a superior pedal. I'd get a Danelectro Fish & Chips before I bought the Boss. Seriously.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
The MXR is more versatile and just an overall better pedal.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
I Know a fair amount about eq anyway, just never used one for guitar before (i usualy use rackmounted ones for plays and perfromances) Is there anyother ones worth looking into around that price? or should i go with the MXR?
Ive never used the Boss but my MXR is a pedal that everyone should own. I couldnt live without mine.
The MXR is the only one worth looking at.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
If the 10 seems too much, MXR has a 6 band too, also superior to the Boss. Like most pedals.