(Savvy ones, preferably)

I bought Smash Brothers. I worked on it for awhile on Sunday and Monday, unlocking a prodigious myriad of virtual goodies on my save file. Yesterday, my friend wanted me to come over to play it with her. I was all for that, naturally, but then I realized that I couldn't transfer my save data to any sort of portable medium. In Ye Olde Days, you could just put your memory card in your pocket and take it anywhere you wanted to (like Poland), but apparently you can't do that anymore. I've heard some rumours regarding the ability to slap a save file on your Wiimote. I Googled it for a few minutes and gathered no conclusive results.

So here I am. Asking you folks. I'd heartily appreciate any help.
You can get a flashcard thing like what they have for PSP's.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
um... ya, I just usually lug my actual console around (it's not cumbersome at all), but if there is a better way to transport information I'm for it.
I think you can't transfer your save file. I read that the Smash bros. save file is copy protected and cannot be duplicated. I don't own the game yet (European) so I could be wrong.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
No, the Smash Brothers file "cannot be copied". I tried moving it to an SD card. So I guess it's just a lost cause, then?
There are much more interesting things you can do with your friend.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)