i dont want to learn any new spanish songs, i already know enough, but i cant seem to find that sound when i want to solo or write, but manly i want to have that sound when i play metal and jazz music, i want my solos to sound spanish or metal, but i play jazz music in school, and during our concerts i would like to solo and change my sound like have it be different from the other jazz musicians at our school

does anyone know how i can make or find a spanish sound in my playing?

any scales, suggestions?
thank you
There's the Phrygian mode. It's very spanish-y. It's the 3rd mode of the major scale, in other words, play C Major starting on E.

The scale "formula" is 1 b2 b3 4 5 b6 b7.
Can someone check that? I'm not sure that's right.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Use Phrygian Dominant scale, 1 b2 3 4 5 b6 b7

In particular, for chord progressions, start playing some chords in, for example, A minor. Then, resolve those chords to an E major chord. That gives that spanish, phrygian dominant feeling really well.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112