I'm new to everything guitar. I learnt four chords yeasterday....... Anyway just saying hello and em, well thats it really.
yep, thats right about being better than blink-182. anyways good job the world needs more musicians/creative people
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Hello and welcome to Ultimate Guitar young friend.. In order to adjust and be a good member you will have to read the rules in each forum you wish to post in, thus, preventing an error of your own that can get you banned, warned etc..

So, your first post should be posted in the thread which is 3cm above your one, haha.. The one which says : First post want to say hi ?....

Do it there.. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by afratmdk
congrats...you're now better qualified to play guitar than that guy from blink-182

xD it's a good one... ** i wanted to type in "true" but i won't ;D.. he used to know how to play umm let's say 5 chords... but yeah i guess he forgot them all by now
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Necrolust
Hello and welcome to Ultimate Guitar young friend.. In order to adjust and be a good member you will have to read the rules in each forum you wish to post in, thus, preventing an error of your own that can get you banned, warned etc..

So, your first post should be posted in the thread which is 3cm above your one, haha.. The one which says : First post want to say hi ?....

Do it there.. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605

Sniff, sniff... Easy to know I'm a newbie then.
Welcome to UG
Necrolust pretty much covered where to introduce yourself. We hope you adjust well and have a good time on UG. If you don't quite understand something or have a question you need answered then you're welcome to PM me and I'll try to help you as best as I can.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection