Page 1 of 3
Yeah, my mom just come and talked to me about it. She basicly said she knows I've been smoking and doesn't want my to. The thing is my dad does but I don't know if she knows he does. Im pretty sure if she doesn't know I can get off the hook or at least in alot less trouble, but if I do say something and they get in a fight or something I know I'd feel like ****. So, what do you think I should do?

PS please no "Smoking is bad and you should get in trouble" comments.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I think if youve just smooked a reefer you should be more chilled out (othewrwise it wasnt very good), so relax and enjoy the pretty colours first. Worry later.
Don't do Drugs

and yeah if you do, do it, do it outside the house, do you get me? do do do?
my buddy had is door taken off his room cause he was always token....
he put up a blanket
Quote by clement1
I think if youve just smooked a reefer you should be more chilled out (othewrwise it wasnt very good), so relax and enjoy the pretty colours first. Worry later.

The paranoia. Oh, the paranoia.
dude get over it my mom knows i do oxycotoin ...dude thats HERION basically...seriously

actually i caught my mom smoking an oil joint

slightly funny
all you need to do is be like, its a goddamn joint get over it you did it when you were a teen
Yeah, I would not tell her about your dad. Not the stoner thing to do.
Quote by wizards?
1.smoking isn't the greatest thing to do(see what I did there?)
2.if you're going to do it, keep it so nobody will find out.

you sir=screwed

yea
lose, lose situation here
I think it'd be pretty immature for your dad not to air his feelings on the subject, so I'd get him in on it. But let's face it, at the end of the day, mum's are always right. So you're going down, fool.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by x/taluha
dude get over it my mom knows i do oxycotoin ...dude thats HERION basically...seriously

slightly funny
all you need to do is be like, its a goddamn joint get over it you did it when you were a teen

dude, heroine is like 5x more potent than oxycotin
Since you think your dad smokes, go smoke a joint with him and see what he thinks of the whole situation, I did that a couple of years ago and now my parents don't bother me about it. Or you could just quit.
Cmon stop smoking...
Smoking sucks. It creates cancer and all that bad stuff... You know you'll regret it later.

But seeing that you didnt create that sort of comments I'll just say that if you really really really reallly.....really have to smoke do it in when your mom is not around. And dont do it at home. Your mom doesnt have to smell the tabaco.

But you should really quit.
but actually dude, do this....
if you have tiny tokes from a bowl (pipe, bong, parachute, etc...) use a tube to filter the smoke.

use this to exhale:
-get a paper towel or even toilet paper tube (no paper left).
-stick a couple dyer sheets (use smelly ones) in one end. secure with tape or elastic.

just exhale into the open end.
and try to have as little smoke as possible coming off the bowl, hence the tiny tokes.
This is seriously a problem for you? Dude! Smoke with your dad.

Maybe you could have an adult discussion with your mom about why she doesn't want you smoking. Don't drag your dad into this. Not only is "not the stoner thing to do" but it's also a general bitch move to go behind your dad's back, get him in trouble with the wife, and for what? So that your mom is too busy getting a divorce to ground you for a week?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Mach4_PT
Cmon stop smoking...
Smoking sucks. It creates cancer and all that bad stuff... You know you'll regret it later.

But seeing that you didnt create that sort of comments I'll just say that if you really really really reallly.....really have to smoke do it in when your mom is not around. And dont do it at home. Your mom doesnt have to smell the tabaco.

But you should really quit.

PROPAGANDA!!!!
Researchers have proven that smoking marijuana actually slows down cancer cells, preventing them from spreading.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Yeah, my mom just come and talked to me about it. She basicly said she knows I've been smoking and doesn't want my to. The thing is my dad does but I don't know if she knows he does. Im pretty sure if she doesn't know I can get off the hook or at least in alot less trouble, but if I do say something and they get in a fight or something I know I'd feel like ****. So, what do you think I should do?

PS please no "Smoking is bad and you should get in trouble" comments.

let me get this straight, you got caught and to get out of trouble or in a lesser amount you want to rat out your dad who hasn't gotten himself caught. If that's what your talking about then you are one helluva pole smoker. you got caught deal with your own trouble and let other people get caught on their own.
Quote by x/taluha

slightly funny

I'm gunna decide not to believe you. I'm not sure why (oh wait I am, my Bull**** Sensors are going cuh-razy!)

To the TS, I smoke occasionally, I'm quitting (although it's no effort at all, it's just simply stopping with weed, no real effects from stopping), if I got caught I'd be too dead to post a thread so feel lucky
But yeah, I wouldn't grass on your dad just in case (see what I did there ), does he know that you know that he smokes it XD?
If so, ask him if she knows, if not, ask if he'll get your back if you get his, if she DOES know, then go to her with that information!

EDITZ;
Quote by CaptnWar
PROPAGANDA!!!!
Researchers have proven that smoking marijuana actually slows down cancer cells, preventing them from spreading.

They get too chillaxed to kill anyone
Last edited by tushmeister at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by clement1

No Im not stoned now, I just got caught.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Ir8sob
let me get this straight, you got caught and to get out of trouble or in a lesser amount you want to rat out your dad who hasn't gotten himself caught. If that's what your talking about then you are one helluva pole smoker. you got caught deal with your own trouble and let other people get caught on their own.

I think taht was the opposite of what he was implying.
In/Rainbows
dont let these lads convince you smoking is bad. some people crave things more then others. some function better with drugs then without. you decide.

but dont air out your dad smokes if you think your mom doesnt know. thats messed up. just talk to you pops and get him to admit it to her. maybe threaten you will but dont actually do it (unless he gave you a small penis in life)

and also when my mom found out i just said smoking outside near the house was way better then doing it elsewhere and driving around with it for the cops to find. that was 3 years ago and she never cared after that. do research if you really wanna show em whats up and post how much worse cigarettes and alcohol are. i dont care if weed effects your memory there are a lot less weed related deaths then both alcohol and cigs.
Quote by Ir8sob
If that's what your talking about then you are one helluva pole smoker. you got caught deal with your own trouble and let other people get caught on their own.

He said he's a marijuana smoker, not a pole smoker.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Ir8sob

he said it best. dont rat on your dad. get high with him and chill away from womanly stress
How is smoking the reefer anything to do with blowjobs?
Do you live under a rock?

Though now you mention it, fellatio anyone?
I have never heard of the word reefer...not during my time in the US or here in Germany...
Ah fair enough, I'm in Britain, and it's not commonly used but I've heard it tonnes from people over the Atlantic
Quote by dannyniceboy
Get caught doing meth, and your mom will forget all about the marijuana.

For some reason I read that as "Get caught doing math"

I have no practical advice though, apart from growing up and moving out if you can't take the rules at home. It's nice being able to smoke when you like in your own house.
***BUZZKILL ALERT***

Quote by samair0
Smoking is bad and you should get in trouble

i bet you are at home listening to michael bolton while planning if perennials or dandelions will look better in your garden.

who cares if you think smoking is bad, just shut it. this kid asked for advice not criticism.
people in the bible smoked the herb
Last edited by Soggy FrenchFry at Mar 12, 2008,
OK, now that I think about it, she probably does know my dad smokes(I mean it's gonna be pretty hard hiding something like that for almost 15 years). Which, if you think about it is better for me, I mean if she doesn't care that he does why should she care if I do? I think Im just going to wait til my dad gets home and talk to him.
:
Quote by malachifivebass

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

Listen to your parents. They are there because you don't know about life. Some people are in a position to smoke. They see you are not. Trust their judgment.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
dude, get a friend who doesnt talk and go smoke near some shop
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
OK, now that I think about it, she probably does know my dad smokes(I mean it's gonna be pretty hard hiding something like that for almost 15 years). Which, if you think about it is better for me, I mean if she doesn't care that he does why should she care if I do? I think Im just going to wait til my dad gets home and talk to him.

I'm sure your dad is a hell of a lot older and more mature than you and i'm sure he can make his own decisions on things much better than you can.
Page 1 of 3