I've got a problem with my ZR trem (as the title suggests). I'm changing the strings, and I've done one of them fine but I can't seem to get the second string out. I've unlocked the bolt at the bridge of the guitar, but the string is still locked in.

This happen to anyone else? What can I do?

It seems to me that something is blocking the 'lock' from moving other than the bolt, but if that was true then I wouldn't be able to put the bolt in.
If you unlocked the bolt then the string should come right out. It takes maybe half a rotation to loosen it enough for the string to come out.
Guitars
· Ibanez PF · Washburn WG-248 · Ibanez S520Ex
· Ibanez BTB455
· Schecter Studio 5
Amp & Accessories
· Peavey Valveking 212
· Carvin BX1200
· · TraceElliot 1028H
· · Custom 1x15 Eminence

· · Carvin BRX4.10
Is it stuck under the string tree? Where the windings coil up after you've taken the strings off the tuning pegs they tend to get stuck on things like the locking nut and string tree so have a look there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Nope, the entire string is off the guitar apart from the end stuck in the bridge.

The bolt holds down another piece which locks the string in. But the bolt is unscrewed and the middle piece still won't move off the string.
Quote by JdGuitar
Nope, the entire string is off the guitar apart from the end stuck in the bridge.

The bolt holds down another piece which locks the string in. But the bolt is unscrewed and the middle piece still won't move off the string.

I know how it works, I have an S470 :P:

Have you tried just giving the middle piece a little poke?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Either that or just yank it out? Haha, but then I don't know how the crap you're supposed to get it back in... Unless that yank loosens that piece that holds down the string.
Guitars
· Ibanez PF · Washburn WG-248 · Ibanez S520Ex
· Ibanez BTB455
· Schecter Studio 5
Amp & Accessories
· Peavey Valveking 212
· Carvin BX1200
· · TraceElliot 1028H
· · Custom 1x15 Eminence

· · Carvin BRX4.10
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Haha, yeah I do the same thing when it happens to me. Just use the end of your allen key to push off the bit that holds the string in.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
hmm i never had this problem with my ZR.

try poking the part that's stuck and it should come out.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
from just skimming through, it sounds like the ball end of the string is stuck behind the bridge locker things

just cut the string closest to the end that you can get to, and the ball end should fall out of the spring cavity
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
from just skimming through, it sounds like the ball end of the string is stuck behind the bridge locker things

just cut the string closest to the end that you can get to, and the ball end should fall out of the spring cavity

You have to cut the ball ends off to string the ZR in the first place so that can't be it; I'm still convinced that the TS should just give the little clamp part a poke and see if that helps, but they seem to have disappeared.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Yeah, sometimes those lock clamps will wedge themselves in place, but I've never had mine not budge enough on their own to allow the string to get loose. It's worth a try to just take a jab at it. Or do a few taut tugs on the string in every odd direction. It just might get the lock to unstick itself.