I'm designing a pedal board for myself, and I was wondering if any of you knew of any programs that allowed you to create a model easily. Sort of like ProDesktop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I'm bored, and have time and money to spare. I just need the name of a good program.
if u wana spend some money ill make u any pedal ull ever need in a blender file for u to move around
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by freedoms_stain
You require:

A sheet of paper
A pencil
An eraser
and a ruler

You'll get it done in half the time.

This man knows what he is talking about.
hug your local pug dealer!
Cinema 4D, Strata 3D CX 5, Maya... You'd be better off with Adobe Illustrator first mate. Get the plans... THEN make the model... It'll be **** lots easier
It is but it's totally worth it I use it all the time. I'm using it now in fact lol. Tis my job my job kicks ass lol
Maya is used for complex intercurving models and stuff, you could not have more overkill. For architecture we use Google Sketchup. Its an awesome program for both big and small modeling. Easy to use and free. Doesnt Maya cost a lot of money?
Quote by outerlimit501
Maya is used for complex intercurving models and stuff, you could not have more overkill. For architecture we use Google Sketchup. Its an awesome program for both big and small modeling. Easy to use and free. Doesnt Maya cost a lot of money?

let me put it this way: it's relatively easy to AQUIRE...
Google Sketchup will do anything you will ever need for the project you're describing....and it's FREE.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
go with blender, its free for starters and once you get the hang of it youll be creating models and renders in no time!

maya, max, c4d and all the rest are very complicated, even when doing simple things.

if you need a hand or any tips, just pm me!

im a 3D modeller by the way, so yea i can help
At my university we use Solidworks for CAD/CAM. Its a pretty new program similar to ProDesktop but better.

Lets you do the 3D design and technical drawings.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by CoreysMonster
naw, 3D Studio Max is better, Maya's too complicated to get into imo

I started off using 3DS Max about 5/6 years ago, then when I started my degree about 3 years ago had to switch to Maya. Maya is infinitely easier. Yes, Max isn't too difficult to pick up once you get your head round some of the technical basics, but it's exactly the same with Maya.

There's a reason that Max is only really used for architecture and game design, and Maya for pretty much everything.

Quote by Daniel8488
go with blender, its free for starters and once you get the hang of it youll be creating models and renders in no time!

maya, max, c4d and all the rest are very complicated, even when doing simple things.

if you need a hand or any tips, just pm me!

im a 3D modeller by the way, so yea i can help

No, they really aren't that complicated. And yes, I'm a 3D modeller too.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!