Yes, why don't you watch some Star Trek episodes.

Seriously though, if you aren't free, who is controlling you? Other people that have too much power. And thats bad.
We're only strays.
yes, rise up and take back your freedom! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
hell yeah...

and dont ever give up your power to be free..

the moment you let the authority do what they shouldnt youve lost.

when Justice becomes injust.. Resistance becomes DUTY.

i have a shirt that says that
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Lifes fantasy - to be locked away and to live forever

fixed
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
fixed

You can't fix Black Sabbath lyrics.

And who the hell wants to be locked away and live forever? that'd suck.
Quote by JimmehHunter
freedom sucks

you have to do stuff

just get high

WOW bro. Thats really sad.
We're only strays.
Yeah. Without believing in that, how could you face life?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Assuming this "freedom" does not infringe on the rights of unwilling parties, its certainly "right" and more than neccisary.

Its the ignorant, whiny, emotional, weak minded people that most endanger these rights, and vote in representatives/vote on bills limit freedom.
Examples:

"I don't think gays should marry, lets ban it."
"I don't think you need a gun, lets ban them."
"He makes way too much money, we must tax him more."
"I don't don't like second hand smoke, we must ban it."
This reminds me of Instinct when Anthony Hopkins is talking about how freedom is only an illusion. What the hell did his character know though; he was probably having sex with those apes he grew to love so much.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams

People have different views on what freedom means.

And it is what this man would want
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
life is a mystery that has to be solved by each & everyone Individually And in order to do that u HAVE TO BE FREE & TRUE TO URSELF coz the greatest freedom is to believe in urself
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
Quote by rizo299
We're all free to do what ever we want.

Society is only held together by peoples willingness to conform to it.

Actually, society is held together by this man, and this man only.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
freedom is always good, ecspecially the freedom to have basic human rights
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
But you can't have total freedom- that being the freedom to do anything without reprecusion enforced by a commanding power. With absolute freedom there would be no law, and effectively the world would come down to every man for himself- there would be nothing to stop one man killing another for no reason whatsoever.
This is why, with the development of society, religion and later law arose- they inhibit the acts of an individual to the point needed for survival of the whole.
Get a harley davidson and ride around all over the place avoiding census forms and any property ownership.

Then you will truly be free.
Quote by maccas666
Get a harley davidson and ride around all over the place avoiding census forms and any property ownership.

Then you will truly be free.

pff hahaha. i like that one
Then do it! I'd love to do it, the only reason i plan on having any career of any sort in my future is so i can keep playing guitar, otherwise i'd just ride the harley around sleep at camp grounds 'n' shit.
If we're so "free" why are we FORCED to go to school? It isn't an option for those WANTING to succeed..
As I always say: "Rawr"
^thats college. were forced to go to school cuz if we dont then we have a ****load of ignorant people in society, well, more than there already are.
Quote by zalak
If we're so "free" why are we FORCED to go to school? It isn't an option for those WANTING to succeed..

You could apply this to SOOO many situations.

Really the only free people are the homeless.

If you have posessions "the man" will use them to hold you down and keep you in place.

Dam guitar being a material object.
SOCPA and the terrorism Terrorism Act dont comply with the european constitution of rights articles 10 and 11(right to peaceful protest and freedom of speech)
we need to take back our freedom before it is too late and the government is controlling every part of our lives.
The only proper purpose of a government is to protect man's rights, which means: to protect him from physical violence. A proper government is only a policeman, acting as an agent of man's self-defense, and, as such, may only resort to force only against those who start the use of force.
-- Ayn Rand

That's the extent of freedom we should have. The government should leave us alone to do our own business so long as nobody is "free" to do physical harm to us.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr